Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
As much as people may hate to admit it. Akdemicks ain’t a nobody. He’s successfully imbedded himself into the biggest rap battle of the last twenty years. A “nobody’s” name wouldn’t get the computers puting the way Ak has been able too.
I don’t care who gets views, they background doesn’t lend to someone whose opinion I care to see about this shyt. They are groupies who were able to hang on to some shine. He’s amber rose

lib123

All Star
Daps
So you saying Drake is a legacy artist and his new music isn't popping like that no more, got you. Kendrick's latest shyt all been hits. What happened to the boy. Damn he fell off.
:pachaha:

Have you always disliked Drake?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
"Black people don't listen to kendrick" :ohhh:

All talking points have been refuted already. "Women don't listen to Kendrick", "Kendrick does not play in the club", "Kendrick does not play in the whip", "Kendrick has no bars", etc. All of it is false.

People need to disregard all them talking points cause it's stupid and just focus on who is the better rapper out of Kendrick and Drake. That is the only thing that matters, well to me that is. :manny:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Or yall just dikkriding Kendrick something nasty. This whole site has a very high group like mindset.
The whole track can be summed as “I’m the one and a follower of god. You’re a clown whose own team hates him and leaks secret's. Keep fukking with me and see what happens”

Don’t understand the super deep part everyone is talking about. Should have waited for Drake to respond and make him look stupid as fukk with leaked info on round 2. shyt is mid :yeshrug:

tay1

All Star
Daps
The whole track can be summed as “I’m the one and a follower of god. You’re a clown whose own team hates him and leaks secret's. Keep fukking with me and see what happens”

Don’t understand the super deep part everyone is talking about. Should have waited for Drake to respond and make him look stupid as fukk with leaked info on round 2. shyt is mid :yeshrug:
Push ups: You're short. Size 7....