Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he's being paid but he (like Rory & Mal) are terrified of losing their insider pass to OVO. So they're never going to be objective.

Ak looked like someone was killing a puppy in front of him during the live stream of "Euphoria" then he went on social media talking about "but Drake is winning!"

Shameless.

Fred.

They been quiet about this

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
jdGh9iKz.jpg

A second diss has landed sir!
“Know The Wires in your circle should puzzle you
If you were street-smart, then you woulda caught that your Entourage is only to hustle you”

The Wire….Entourage….Euphoria….HBO

:francis:
Kendrick is a MONSTER!!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he's being paid but he (like Rory & Mal) are terrified of losing their insider pass to OVO. So they're never going to be objective.

Ak looked like someone was killing a puppy in front of him during the live stream of "Euphoria" then he went on social media talking about "but Drake is winning!"

Shameless.

Fred.

I just realized they haven't said shyt since Euphoria came out.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
My first listen was in bed wiping crust out the eyes. Finally got a 2nd listen in.…wow.

Lyrically it’s right there with Euphoria. Euphoria wa funnier. But on this he’s talking to that Ngga soul. Drake whole persona and identity is wrapped in his corny Toronto-Somali-Jamaican goon squad image. This just finally douses all that shyt with water

This literally made me stop and listen. Only a few spitters/songs make me do that. Usually it’s any new Jay feature.

And musically that beat got damn….And kendrick sounds like he could do this forever :damn: He’s special bruh
w=305

He is really the Neo of this hip-hop matrix