Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Charla is killing me on Akademiks stream :heh:

"right now both of these guys are playing limbo with how low they can take the jabs, and eventually its gonna go to hell, and thats when the white devil in Drake will come out"

"Kendrick positioned himself as this pro-black rapper so by bringing race into the battle, he opens up a lot of lanes for Drake. Drake can just go to worldwide steppers as a reference and rap about "you rapping about everything gonna be alright, but when we look at your bedroom everything is all white".
And this will only backfire horribly for Aubrey. Kendrick is low-key walking him into that angle and it's obvious. Just like he walked him into the pedo angle by comparing him to mj. Aubrey too stupid to see he's being setup. Has nothing to do with drake's "blackness". It's about him being a fraud who's exploited the culture and everyone around him. Dot is going to completely eviscerate this dude.

Daps
I mean you could be right I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, I'm just saying I personally like the layered stuff or connections that people are finding reach or not. It makes you want to play the song back again and catch anything that you might have missed. I been listening to Kendrick long enough to know he is that talented to where some of these things are actually not reaches :manny:.

Some rappers have great minds. I used to do the same thing with Lil Wayne songs and Loaded Lux battles.

You have a nice day, breh.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Are you finally ready to play have-you-ever?
Let's see
Have you ever thought that OVO is workin' for me?
Fake bully, I hate bullies,
you must be a TERRIBLE person
Everyone inside your team
is whispering that you deserve it

Can't toosie slide up outta this one,
it's just gon' resurface
Every dog gotta have his day,
now live in your purpose

- Kendrick Lamar (6:16 in LA, 2024)

GMrDVcxXMAA6wN2

Roy Woods :wow:

"No need to pretend
She got a little bit of drama with her friends"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How come you stopped responding when I showed you Away From Home wasnt about Kendrick :mjgrin:
Because you didn't, and he was talking about kendrick. Your argument was that he didn't say a name so it can't be proven, and I'm not going back and forth with someone acting obtuse.