Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Call back to euphoria - "Ain't twenty-v-one, it's one-v-twenty if I gotta smack nikkas that write with you"

A hunnid n***as that you got on salary, and twenty of 'em want you as a casualty
And one of them is actually, next to you

The Skyzoo mention tells me this is probably facts, It's well known he's a ghostwriter who doesn't blow up his own spot and Drake is ... well Drake

He probably has a whole office floor for writers, A room for "Viral Tik-Tok" hits
One room with a "diss tracks" sign
Another for "Club tracks"
His R'n'B signees locked in the "Simp classics" room
"Cultural appropriation room" where he's taught different accents etc.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If Kendrick really does have rounds lined up for this nikka. The illest next move you be to just release his shyt as soon as Drake does whatever his next track is. I mean if it’s already cooking just bomb on him immediately, at this point who cares about rebuttals just say what you need to say and give the other record no room to breathe.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next we gonna have Elon Musk have a flag with drake's black face on it on the moon

https://i.ibb.co/pPtQx7t/bytch.png
https://i.ibb.co/pPtQx7t/bytch.png

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I just went down the rabbit hole. There's like 6 levels to this title alone. It doesn’t Aubrey is even worth it, and so soon....its like dunking on middle schoolers. Yeah it can build character, but at what cost. Aubrey has a Black child who looks up to him.:mjcry:
blanket is blacker than him...

right @Michael's Black Son

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Because you didn't, and he was talking about kendrick. Your argument was that he didn't say a name so it can't be proven, and I'm not going back and forth with someone acting obtuse.

I never said he didn't say a name. I said he was talking about Esperanza and gave you the why. Rap Genius even got the exact years she was on Michelle's playlists in the annotations.

You deflected to the Dre stuff before the Esperanze name drop without knowing that Wayne and Drake were involved with writing for Detox.

Saying I'm being obtuse is shameless gaslighting lmao

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Truth be told that’s the best angle to take. :yeshrug:

Ultra pro black rapper who spends his time in Europe on yachts with Jimmy Iovine, managed by an Arab venture capitalist and in the biggest performance of his career changed his lyrics to not say “we hate po-po” on live TV

He’s just as far away from the culture as Drake if we want to be honest. People be acting like those poor looking clothes him and J. Cole wear don’t cost thousands of dollars

Pretend pro black hobbit :yeshrug:
Drake are you okay?

Daps
:leostare:Tomorrow is the 4th which was the day Star Wars came out.

Now if you take away the 1 and leave the two 6s. You have Order 66

71uUTL0RwQL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And the storm trooper is wearing a helmet that looks similar to the Daft Punk helmet :ohhh:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kendrick really does have rounds lined up for this nikka. The illest next move you be to just release his shyt as soon as Drake does whatever his next track is. I mean if it’s already cooking just bomb on him immediately, at this point who cares about rebuttals just say what you need to say and give the other record no room to breathe.
That would be a good move... i think we are in the final round now.. after this people will get overwhelmed, tired and i think there is enough to know who won this after 3 rounds of sparring, and now we into the championship rounds... so ye the next moves by both will be big ones. No idea how kendrick will respond but he seems to be prepared, it seems drake is the one now who is against the ropes