Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This is where we're at with the song now lol... People not even discussing the actual song (cause it's pretty meh compared to the other 3) but now looking into layers behind random meanings in the bible, layers being TV shows, and who's producing it?
Like yall didn't do the same thing for "I be with some bodyguards like whitney" "or don't make me wake the demon up" :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:
His whole essence. I don’t even believe he’s mulatto anymore, I wanna see his birth certificate and Dennis DNA test. I know a Bronx Puerto Rican when I see one

Breh my wife peeped the picture of ole bowy with braids and a grill like"this damn Montreal cac needs to go somewhere"
:deadrose:

Daps
Imagine letting fans get you this upset. Nikkas rooting for Drake been in their feelings all week. I’ve never seen anything like it.

:mjlol:
Only on the coli am I "upset". Dude I'm making 6 figures working from home and I literally haven't gotten out the bed yet. I just sat up and trying to decide if I feel like showering so I can get in my car and take a ride. I've been posting from my bed all day :pachaha:

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"stop reaching with the title" :pachaha:

there's no reach, if you can't see this was made on purpose, you're exposing yourself

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hop off his dikk for a minute and think about what you're saying :russ:

If he has snakes in Drake's crew then how come there's been absolutely no dirt thrown up? Just dumb shyt like I hate you, I hate the way you dress, you're white and whatever the fukk that sexxy red line was. I'm allowed to point that out once he releases the song ffs :heh:

Sure, if your defence of that is 'but it could still be making Drake insecure, we don't know' then cool. If that's what diss tracks have come to now then fine.
So push ups is the hotter record?

The big steppin with a size 7 mens on line was fire?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:mjlol:
Only on the coli am I "upset". Dude I'm making 6 figures working from home and I literally haven't gotten out the bed yet. I just sat up and trying to decide if I feel like showering so I can get in my car and take a ride. I've been posting from my bed all day :pachaha:
nikkas skipping washing their ass,brushing their teeth and breakfast to hate on Kendrick
:dead: :dead: