Kendrick is a GOAT? Give me his top 10 universally known quotables...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ask the same question when people say Rick Ross is a GOAT. But today's rap fans love to change the gold post. Now not having quotables doesn't matter. Just like having writers is ok "if the music is good" smh

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I only know the first one.

Y'all some :flabbynsick:

That's why you don't think he has quotes

:umad:

nikkas in they 30s trying to dictate the culture. That's exactly why threads like these happen because y'all nikkas try to gate keep and stop people from cooking.

We won't ever have another Nas PAC or jay.

Kendrick is one of the better mainstream artists out there. But there's always 3 underground or underrated artist for every decent one that goes mainstream.

I'm 23 :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I ask the same question when people say Rick Ross is a GOAT. But today's rap fans love to change the gold post. Now not having quotables doesn't matter. Just like having writers is ok "if the music is good" smh
Ross drops game and gems.

Check Santorini Greece. The video is on the front page of the Booth right now. Straight fire

Kendrick can't do that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wasnt born in l.a. or the west and have no coast bias when it cones to music

Krit is a boring artist with a weak voice, lazy rhyme schemes and very average production.

Kendrick is special. Hype cant make 6 great albums.

Krit doesnt have 1 classic album and is hit and miss making dope music.

If i put 100 krit songs in my phone it would be a struggle to find ones to favorite. Im so sorry. Krit is not the one and is behind most his peers musically and lyrically.

Krit could never blow with kendricks promotion.

All facts
KRIT has like 3 classic mixtapes.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Universally known in Hip Hop which IS global and the #1 genre in the world. I didn't fukk up, these Duckworth fans are playing dumb and using it as a crutch so they can nitpick the context of what universal means because they can't actually come up with enough lines to prove he's actually great.
Yeah. You didn't fukk up in the sense that you're wrong, your word selection just gave them room to wiggle around it is what I meant.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kendrick perfected the art of masking his lack of writing skill
I think Kendrick is a highly skilled writer when it comes to concept records and topical stuff.

But every record isn't going to be that. When he strays away from that his weaknesses show heavily.

nikkas act like he's a NBA 2K create-a-player with his sliders all the way up in every category.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m not talking 5 years ago, I’m talking now.
your fukkin point was about nas having anything out you dumbass

Im saying
that if we go by that same logic, kendrick should not have won in 2012 before GKMC, and 2014.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Who needs quotables when the whole song is a damn quotable. :Idkbro: