Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
nikka Kendrick is not Stevie wonder. And if Stevie didn't make music with great replay value,no one would care either. Me nor any other reasonable posters are gonna give Kendrick a pass for making snore fest music because YOU think it's artsy. HE NEED to step his game up PERIOD

You silly nikka who said Kenrick is Stevie Wonder

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
In response to
People that talk about albums not being bumped a lot thus not being classic don't understand the meaning of classic...and critical acclaim

TPAB is a lot like Radiohead...it's not meant to be played in your car or played while you just lounging around your house...

It's meant to be critI call listened to...

It is like listening to hard bop Jazz vs some Kenny G elevator shyt...

TPAB is not pop music, it's not party music, it's not bump in the whip music, it's music meant to be studied.

And some people just don't like that kind of shyt. Not all art is meant to be easily digested and enjoyable.

Saying TPAB isn't a classic because it isn't played all the time or not a lot people listened to it is like saying Chainsmokers is better than Flying Lotus...
You said
You Got to forgive these nikkas, c00ns, CAC's.....If you give these nikkas Stevie Wonder albums from his Genius Years and have them to sit down and listen to those albums these Western Minded nikkas brains will literally bust
Again silly nikka who compared Kendrick to Stevie......Stupid nikka don't ever quote me if you don't know what the fukk I'm talking about
You compared them fukk bwoi.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
He has no non classic albums in my eyes.

S80
GKMC
TPAB

All will go down as modern classics. Your personal (trash) opinion can't change that beloved.

And if you reasonably can argue why you think they aren't true 5 mic classics, then you still will probably admit that they're very damn close at 4.5 or 4.

I don't see any fair, knowledgeable, and respectable heads giving any of these albums less than 4 mics.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
In response to

You said

You compared them fukk bwoi.

Look here bytch.....I was talking about nikkas attention span to listen to music and also them complaining about the replay value. If you know about Stevie Wonder Genius Years out of four of his critically acclaimed albums there's a few so musically densed that you have to be in that musical abstract mood to listen to the genius of it...y'all nikkas like hoes always want to shake your ass, some music provoke thought, and you can enjoy the musical dexirety.

You can't shake your ass or Bob your head to Georgia Ann Murdlow underground gem worthnothings album on Stone Throws but it's critically acclaimed.

Y'all nikkas is like those jazz heads that bytch and cried when Sun Ra and Pharoah Sanders hit the scene....saying the same shyt y'all saying about TPAB

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Look here bytch.....I was talking about nikkas attention span to listen to music and also them complaining about the replay value. If you know about Stevie Wonder Genius Years out of four of his critically acclaimed albums there's a few so musically densed that you have to be in that musical abstract mood to listen to the genius of it...y'all nikkas like hoes always want to shake your ass, some music provoke thought, and you can enjoy the musical dexirety.

You can't shake your ass or Bob your head to Georgia Ann Murdlow underground gem worthnothings album on Stone Throws but it's critically acclaimed.

Y'all nikkas is like those jazz heads that bytch and cried when Sun Ra and Pharoah Sanders hit the scene....saying the same shyt y'all saying about TPAB
What I said still stands,it was a comparison regardless of how you try to spin in. And another B.S. excuse. Your comparison clearly implies that people whom dont like kendrick's music,wouldnt get (specific) Stevie's music either. Which is absolute nonsense.
Kendrick is facing the scrutiny he deserves. Anytime,anyone gets the push that he got in media,you're going to have to back it up. He can't and that's why so many negative things are said. People might appreciate the complexity of TPAB but feel that it's wack and boring despite that. Trying to blame fans for their lack of open mindedness is a cop out and needs to stop. I like the different twist and turns that TPAB took musically,I love the effort. But i dont give good grades for effort. You have to execute. If your songs take different twists and turns but ultimately leave me dissatisfied as a listener,as far as I'm concerned,you wasted your time. I would rather listen to IMA BOSS (as simple as it is) than any song on TPAB. Not because I love that form of hiphop,not because I want a song that is repetitive from start to finish,but because despite the simplicity,i'm entertained throughout.
Kendrick uses god awful flows,lackluster melodies and fake (really aint saying shyt) wanna be deep shyt in his music. It's corny.
Complexity doesnt warrant a pass for this wackness

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. If you know about Stevie Wonder Genius Years out of four of his critically acclaimed albums there's a few so musically densed that you have to be in that musical abstract mood to listen to the genius of it...y'all nikkas like hoes always want to shake your ass, some music provoke thought, and you can enjoy the musical dexirety.

So if you don't think kendrick's album is all that you automatically only like shake ass music? This whole quote is pretentious. There's plenty of people who like thought provoking music who think kendricks album is overrated. Mos Def mathematics crushes every song on tpab.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
So if you don't think kendrick's album is all that you automatically only like shake ass music? This whole quote is pretentious. There's plenty of people who like thought provoking music who think kendricks album is overrated. Mos Def mathematics crushes every song on tpab.

especially pretentious coming from Kendrick stans who listen to the dumbest rap (Future, Lil Uzi Vert, etc) on the low, then listen to that shyt again when Kendrick appropriates their sound for some corny faux-deep statement.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
GKMC is a classic. Section 80 is great. Anyone that disagrees post up and hold this neg :birdman: