Kendrick goes Double Platinum worldwide faster than Drake's views.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Im not surprised, I mean his music was way better.

Yah! :banderas: Money to get, bytches to get, yah!

Y'all had to hear his flow on Lust too! Kendrick a beast and I know Compton is proud.

Lol @ y'all really caping for more life not being an album. If it's put out like an album, promoted like an album, sold like an album, well it must be an album :ohhh:
That new, ol I can't believe it's not an album ass shyt. Young Thug do it too but I don't care what they say he dropped like three albums and flopped including his latest, that beautiful thugger girls trash. It sold Lego blocks first week and wouldn't even serve as a good paper weight.

These dudes only say their album is not an album for fear of the backlash when it flops :sas2: I peeped game. Drake also started this trend with If Your Reading This Its Too Late.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't diss Big, he was shot clown :mindblown: that's disrespectful.

I'm not dissing BIG at all. I would say Ready do die is a certified classic. But there was alot of fat that could have been trimmed off the Life after death album. If he condensed that album to 1 it would of been a classic. But that's just my opinion. Him being dead has nothing to do with his body of work and still doesn't make him not included in not being one of the greats. Get out yo feelings bruh.

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
1. This is only showing pure BOUGHT units
2. There is no such thing as worldwide platinum
3. Views is 4x platinum in the US ALONE.

Views has moved more than all Kendrick album combined. This thread is inaccurate.

nikka you can't bring up the fact Views is 4x plat & STILL doing numbers Kendrick ain't ever seeing in his career. This thread is trying to compare 2016 drake numbers (same month as beyonce and alla that) and 2017 kendrick numbers.

This is how insecure these Kenny stans are.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm not dissing BIG at all. I would say Ready do die is a certified classic. But there was alot of fat that could have been trimmed off the Life after death album. If he condensed that album to 1 it would of been a classic. But that's just my opinion. Him being dead has nothing to do with his body of work and still doesn't make him not included in not being one of the greats. Get out yo feelings bruh.
Nah son, I'm from Brooklyn and you don't tell me what to do. I'm gonna stay in my feelings if I want too and if I catch you out in the Streets im gonna get you. No one surpassed biggie :wtb:and there is not a bad song on life after death either. His time was cut short and still no one holds a candle to him. You're being disrespectful and oughta be ashamed yo.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
:gucci:

I didn't forget I ignored it because it's wrong. Do any of you clowns know what you're talking about?

Drake “Sold” 1.2M Copies Of Views Only Thanks To Old “Hotline Bling” Streams
Why Drake Isn't as Popular as Michael Jackson
Drake's 'Hotline Bling' streams will help Views go platinum
Old "Hotline Bling" Streams Count Towards Sales Numbers For Drake's "VIEWS"
But nah, let me ignore several reputable music sites and listen to some weirdo Drake stan on the internet.:mjlol:

Fred.
let me help you
bunch of bullshyt articles predicting shyt day one before the numbers were even out
factmag is the only decent one with a link to a billboard article where they ask and the CEO of RIAA says

Will streams and track sales of songs released ahead of an album count toward the certification of that album?

Sherman: These are lifetime awards, so before and after an album’s release all count.

and I got articles too after it was all said and done first week

Drake's 'Views': The Massive First Week By The Numbers
Drake's 'Views' Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart, Sets Streaming Record
Drake's "VIEWS" Debuts At No. 1 With Over 1 Million US Sales

let the math do the talking
852000 + 245 000 000 streams(first week) 1.04 mill

which is what those articles are saying:ooh:

now show me where those 400 mill hotline bling streams were added in to get that platinum first week:pachaha:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah son, I'm from Brooklyn and you don't tell me what to do. I'm gonna stay in my feelings if I want too and if I catch you out in the Streets im gonna get you. No one surpassed biggie :wtb:and there is not a bad song on life after death either. His time was cut short and still no one holds a candle to him. You're being disrespectful and oughta be ashamed yo.

:heh: If I see you I'm goin to get you? nikka if you see me in the street you definately ain't gettin me unless you got goons with you so stop.

My opinion is my opinion don't be mad at another nikkas opinion bruh.

:camby:Keep it movin

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If you don't get the fukk outta my face with this cornball shyt.:gucci:

Drake "sold" an additional 1.2 mill based on old "Hotline Bling" streams. Whatever he sold on top of that is a moot point. It's like saying Donald Trump didn't need his daddies money because he eventually made his own....he still got a boost from it, regardless.

As far as the rest of that fukk shyt you're pushing....Drake stans been in every thread tangentially related to K Dot trying to tear him down since his first album. Literally hundreds of posts in some of those threads. You ain't said shyt about that. Where was the race card when Drake stans called the DA on Meek? You were quiet as a church mouse then, so kindly sit the fukk down.

And the same clowns in every thread talking that cac shyt high school pics look like the cast of "MAD TV".

Mad-TV-cast.jpg

Fred.

How you been writing the same paragraphs since this time last year, Fred? Come 2018, you're still gonna be in threads talking about hotline bling and views.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm not suprised Damn is the album for people who don't like Kendrick Lamar in a lot of ways.
Its also for the album that all the fans and ears interscope and kendrick have gain by doing songs with Swift, Sia and Maroon 5 can listen ride out to.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How you been writing the same paragraphs since this time last year, Fred? Come 2018, you're still gonna be in threads talking about hotline bling and views.

How you been dikk riding Drake since this time last year, Rembrandt? Come 2018 you're still gonna be in threads copping pleas about hotline bling and views.

Stay in your lane next time and don't worry about what the fukk I'm doing.:camby:

Fred.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
How you been dikk riding Drake since this time last year, Rembrandt? Come 2018 you're still gonna be in threads copping pleas about hotline bling and views.

Stay in your lane next time and don't worry about what the fukk I'm doing.:camby:

Fred.

:russ:

Fred.

:mjlol: