Kendrick goes Double Platinum worldwide faster than Drake's views.

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
Is this thread supposed to distract from the fact MORE LIFE is outselling DAMN with NO PROMOTION?

Or the fact that DAMN needed 2 music videos and 3 singles to do 600k?? Drake does 500k with a link on a Twitter??

:stopitslime:
A TAYLOR Swift Co sign
A Maroon 5 Co Sign
Two Videos ( One with an actor in it )
Interviews
A promo roll out

Drake - A twitter link

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikka who cares? kendrick drops albums like a basic corny rapper. Drake is making PLAYLISTS for your LIFE. This nikka is transcendent. nikkas is living out here to Drizzy's shyt, I can't fukk no bytches to kendrick :francis::yeshrug:

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this thread supposed to distract from the fact MORE LIFE is outselling DAMN with NO PROMOTION?

Or the fact that DAMN needed 2 music videos and 3 singles to do 600k?? Drake does 500k with a link on a Twitter??

:stopitslime:

Views and More Life are both bloated to shyt with bad songs in order to manipulate sales by large streaming numbers.

Albums are getting unbearably long in 2016 – and bullshyt new streaming rules are to blame

shytty new streaming rules are making albums obnoxiously long

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Meh I don't think this matters
I mean I see why fans of good music would be happy because of this, it just confirms that there's a market for quality.

But having a thread praising that Kendrick sold more worldwide than Drake is a sad testament to where we are.
Kendrick is light years ahead of Drake, they not even in the same universe. You cannot compare both skillsets as Kendrick eclipses Drake's.
So there is in fact no need for this thread.

But the reason why this thread was made is because arguing with Drake fans is like arguing with a brick wall.
Drake fans have nothing to say other than sales vs. skills so that's all they talk about.
So we are letting them bring us down to their level of minimal quality thereby lowering the bar.

Wiggler

Pro
Daps
1. This is only showing pure BOUGHT units
2. There is no such thing as worldwide platinum
3. Views is 4x platinum in the US ALONE.

Views has moved more than all Kendrick album combined. This thread is inaccurate.

Wiggler

Pro
Daps
By the way if you take all things into account, not just purchased units, Views' numbers are about 5 times higher than this.

People will run with this anyways though.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
And that invalidates what I said, how exactly?:jbhmm:

Think hard before you respond.

Fred.

You're attempting to diminish the sales by bringing up the inflation from hotling bling, but it sold over a million regardless, Fred. That hotling bling argument is worthless, Fred.

Fred.

Stop tryna pit two black men against each other, you devil.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
He deserves it. When its all said and done Kendrick will go down as one of the great Soul Artists of all Time. He will be up there with Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, 2Pac, Sam Cooke. He damn near mastered the craft on "Damn". Its hard to fathom Kendrick ever Surpassing that album. Song writing, Lyricism, Medodies, Hooks, Production - everything was top notch on "Damn". :obama: