Kena: Bridge of Spirits(PS5, PS4,PC)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
literally nothing…just have them pick it up and put it back in place…it’s something “to do” in each area/section that gets checked off on the map
I’m at the point where it says “Investigate the mask shrine”. I go there and have no idea what to do…:why:
Edit: must have been a glitch. Restarted the PS5 and now it’s working…
:martin:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m at the point where it says “Investigate the mask shrine”. I go there and have no idea what to do…:why:

can’t remember…I’m toward the end…take a pic so I can see or just look up a walkthrough…it doesn’t have anything to do with the fox shrine tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the “hats” offer me zero incentives to collect

so that eliminates the need for me to really do too much exploring

game is a huge letdown

I saw a tweet billing it the “PS2 (yes PS2) game of the year” like that’s supposed to be “endearing”

gameplay is very outdated and leaves a lot to be desired

I’m just completing it cuz I paid for it and it’s short

there are a few bright spots here and there re: gameplay that involves the puzzles/combat

the graphics go w/o saying and the score is very good at times

story/cutscenes are pretty good too

unfortunately this plays like a glorified PS3 game

and it doesn’t do anything particularly new/well as far as gameplay

not a bad game…about 7/10

but I expected so much more

take was a little harsh…I’m really enjoying the puzzles the game has to offer…that’s one thing it does very well as I’m finishing the game up…8/10 but still very disappointed in the lack of incentives that would encourage exploring the world and the limitations involved for exploring said world as it plays very similar to god of war/uncharted…ie the markings in the stone that clue you into what can be climbed, grabbed etc.

I gotta walk the score back again—9/10 :banderas:

the puzzles/combat were done really well and the intensity picked up way too much during the 2nd half of the game for me not to give it proper credit…all the toshi missions leading up to the final showdown were insane…story is great too…just finished…18 hours total…great game…any initial negatives I had were eventually outweighed by the positives…don’t @ me :steviej:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

the puzzles/combat were done really well and the intensity picked up way too much during the 2nd half of the game for me not to give it proper credit…all the toshi missions leading up to the final showdown were insane…story is great too…just finished…18 hours total…great game…any initial negatives I had were eventually outweighed by the positives…don’t @ me :steviej:
:mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, I just finished Toshi's Fear and that boss was :damn:!

Bosses in this game are straight :demonic:....:blessed:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FA5tZk1WEAkyDRk

FA5tdn7WQAUAFpM

FA5tkYTXoAUNSKB