Kena: Bridge of Spirits(PS5, PS4,PC)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta go to bed now cause I have to get up early in the morning for doctor's appointment today at 9am. I can't wait to go back to play this game after doctor's appointment. Loving this game so far.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This game makes me feel like a kid :mjcry:
i love games that look so cute and cuddly but at the same time will beat ya ass...this is one of those games i see...it woulda been hilarious if this game was on some nioh shyt and had no set difficulty but the difficulty can increase the more u beat it :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im playing on the hardest (the masterful is blanked out) and it hasn’t been too bad but those bigger enemies hit hard as hell lol. The good thing is they are pretty easy to dodge.

I want to get the parry’s down, i dunno if its a quick tap, or longer hold or what.

Some final thoughts from the opening:

• I wish the cutscenes were also in 60fps, they are pretty but really seem like they are far lower than 30fps
  • I think this game might rival R&C Rift Apart, maybe not in fidelity but in art direction and general animation, it’s hard to believe a team of 12 people made this (and outsourcing)
  • The fighting feels nice and fluid, give me zelda vibes, like the arena fighting approach
  • Dualsense has been whelming so far

So far the music and graphics alone are masterful. I do get what people mean by it feeling like a ps2 platformer though but I’m enjoying that aspect of it so far.

Edit—-

It reminds me a lot of Beyond Good & Evil and Jak. Kinda sad how we’ll never get a Zelda game that looks like this, at least not for a very long time.

This is and R&C is how Nintendo games should look in 2022

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just copped digital delux i need my staff to be swagged out :jawalrus: might start this after i start tsushima's DLC :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember you said Returnal was your GOTY then Chicory was your game of the year til Hades dropped then you said Hades was your GOTY then switched up again when Deathloop dropped, said Deathloop is your GOTY now........ MAKE YOUR MIND UP FOOL!

I hate gizmo too but this is unfair criticism :lolbron: j/k

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing it now.

This shyt is so fukking beautiful :ohlawd:

AYT7.gif

damn…I’ll play it later today then put the finishing touches on F.I.S.T.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember you said Returnal was your GOTY then Chicory was your game of the year til Hades dropped then you said Hades was your GOTY then switched up again when Deathloop dropped, said Deathloop is your GOTY now........ MAKE YOUR MIND UP FOOL!
To be fair, he been praisin games in release order so i can see his opinion changin when he plays a new game.year aint over yet.:manny: