Duckburg, NY
Capture.PNG

:patrice:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I wouldn't be surprised @Gizmo_Duck will switch up quick and said, "Kena is my GOTY". He always flip flops.
Nah, the @Gizmo_Duck way is to hype this up to high heavens, then quit 3 levels in saying the story and characters weren't enough to his liking to plow thru with the good, but not good enough battle system and rate the game 7.5/10, unfinished on easy mode. But also, say it's GOTY.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna hold off on this for a bit. but them teasing the reviews has me itching to pull the trigger

I'll probably cop for me and my daughter. She'd love to watch me play this.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What am i flip flopping on?
I’ve been anticipating this game since it was announced.:dwillhuh:

I remember you said Returnal was your GOTY then Chicory was your game of the year til Hades dropped then you said Hades was your GOTY then switched up again when Deathloop dropped, said Deathloop is your GOTY now........ MAKE YOUR MIND UP FOOL!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I remember you said Returnal was your GOTY then Chicory was your game of the year til Hades dropped then you said Hades was your GOTY then switched up again when Deathloop dropped, said Deathloop is your GOTY now........ MAKE YOUR MIND UP FOOL!

Thats not flip fopping though, I’m saying what my current favorite game is at the moment of saying it. If new shyt comes out and ends up being better than I’m not allowed to like that game better? Lol

Like how am I gonna say deathloop was my goty in june before it came out? Yall nikkas are weird

And i never said Returnal was my GOTY

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not flip fopping though, I’m saying what my current favorite game is at the moment of saying it. If new shyt comes out and ends up being better than I’m not allowed to like that game better? Lol

Like how am I gonna say deathloop was my goty in june before it came out? Yall nikkas are weird

And i never said Returnal was my GOTY

That's fair.I swear I remmy you mentioned about Returnal...

There is nothing strange about that though.

Yeah, that's true but I feel like he was very quick to say it in day one "my goty"