Kelly Ripa doesn't think 5.5 inches is big enough

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:russ: that sh*t is a quotable :dead: I'm literally :laff: right now. And yes, off camera, Kelly Ripa is officially :scusthov: status

61ed34641267e0c248510ed2012800c1.jpg

:scusthov:
The white woman is a rapist on the dl. They love nothing more then a strong man that acts like a little boy dragging that bbc around that they can demand a dikkdown from by simply growling like a tiger with their chilling old voices.

I had this old cac ask me if I ate p*ssy. I wanted to punch this bytch in the nose. I only go down on my wife for the holidays and she think because she's a cac she can just tap me on the shoulder and and lick the space between her nose and non existent upper lip like I should be grateful she wants to bless me with a journey through her large intestine with the pipe. nikkas go for it though because even if the bytch is herpe mouth chain smoking dentures at 45 havin white trash they think they coming up giving the greatest performance of their life to that frail hallway feeling twat.

Now her 19 year old daughter....that's another story. :shaq: we likes um tight and wet round here. Something with resistance. Don't nobody want that sinkhole p*ssy unless it comes with a job opportunity.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:rudy:

Every man done measured his dikk before. Stop lying.

:mjpls: speak for yourself.

I judge my dikk by how it performs. I judged it based on a girls eyes when she sees it for the first time. I have what I have and it won't change. I don't have an ego. I've always gotten p*ssy since I was 14. Never cared.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:

Every man done measured his dikk before. Stop lying.

I did the toilet paper core test. Real talk, I was on some :win: when the sh*t didn't fit, why lie. But back to OT, men need to stop stressing out so much, you are what you are. I got a few friends who are keebler elf status who pull hella chicks :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: speak for yourself.

I judge my dikk by how it performs. I judged it based on a girls eyes when she sees it for the first time. I have what I have and it won't change. I don't have an ego. I've always gotten p*ssy since I was 14. Never cared.

You ever watch your girl give you head and she gets cross-eyed when she pulls out your sh*t? :russ:

cross-eyed-836442.jpg
:dead:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Nikka killin' that 30-45 year old demographic with this show, his body count must be on Genghis Khan levels right about now :pachaha:

I think that's the litmus test. If you can't fit both your hands on your sh*t, you lost :mjlol:

:dead:
I knew this thread would deliver.
ol' girl throwing out all kinds of signs ..
if she really get hit with that 10 inch tho..her spleen might be all bent up after