Kelly Ripa doesn't think 5.5 inches is big enough

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:mjlol:
Oh Marty. Perhaps one day youll find a dikk long enough to breach through the half foot of fat impeding access to your vagina. Us mere mortals dare not attempt such a perilous journey

The white woman is a rapist on the dl. They love nothing more then a strong man that acts like a little boy dragging that bbc around that they can demand a dikkdown from by simply growling like a tiger with their chilling old voices.

I had this old cac ask me if I ate p*ssy. I wanted to punch this bytch in the nose. I only go down on my wife for the holidays and she think because she's a cac she can just tap me on the shoulder and and lick the space between her nose and non existent upper lip like I should be grateful she wants to bless me with a journey to through her large intestine. nikkas go for it though because even if the bytch is herpe mouth chain smoking dentures at 45 havin white trash they think they coming up giving the greatest performance of their life to that frail hallway feeling twat.

Now her 19 year old daughter....that's another story. :shaq: we likes um tight and wet round here. Something with resistance. Don't nobody want that sinkhole p*ssy unless it comes with a job opportunity.

:dead:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aZRkeMm.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Surprised this thread isn't filled with dudes on some "Kelly fukk with nikkas brehs! :krs: :shaq: " :ehh:
article-1307771-0AFBD25B000005DC-428_468x594.jpg

Even Ripa got the :scusthov: Nikkaz don't get hype over these kind of white bishes breh. We'll take a racial epithet screaming phat azz snow bunny over a sympathizin' "willing to leave my family for you" ironing board every damn time :russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
We talking both hands + her mouth, or just both hands:patrice:

this matters:guilty:

Nah breh, both hands and her mouth is Lex Steele status, you talkin' about a good 12 inches right there. If she can do the towel wringing circular countermotion with both hands you straight :obama: