Kelis > Nicki Minaj

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
You dudes have questionable tendencies and I find it hard that real men are actually this interested in the women Nas dated or is currently dating to have a compare and contrast post about it.
You dudes are questionable in general, nikkas come to complain in message boards about nikkas responding to topics in message boards smh

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How are you? Are you still creating?

Yes sir...

Following its critically acclaimed first season, the series was nominated for two awards at the inaugural Minnesota Webfest for Best Drama and Best Representation Of Communities Of Color. In addition, the first season was also named an official selection of the 2017 Urban Mediamakers Film Festival.

“Having Blue Collar Hustle become a part of KweliTV’s rising star is both honoring and humbling,” Hawes previously said. “It has always been my intention to join with others as we rewrite the black American story. KweliTV is the perfect venue to do so.”

Blue Collar Hustle to Stream on KweliTV - BLUNTIQ

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Yeah you're right but Kelis is in the rearview mirror. He been there, done that. Who doesn't have a girl in their past who arguably looked better than the one they got now? But she's old news, and you're a fool if you're dwelling on your old bytch.

The fact is that he had them both.

:ahh: