Kelis > Nicki Minaj

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now rate them before the surgeries and no makeup Kelli's got it
You dudes have questionable tendencies and I find it hard that real men are actually this interested in the women Nas dated or is currently dating to have a compare and contrast post about it.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You same dudes was calling Nas a sucker for love and Kelis a smut and gold digger. Social media forums are comical. When it comes to Nas you nikkas would dig up pics of his elementary school girlfriend and say she better than Nicki because you jealous of a beautiful woman.

I can't believe these are actual men invested in Nas' love life. I'm convinced some of these dudes like Nas for themselves. According to some Kelis was the biggest smut in the industry who fukked the Neptunes when Nas married her but now Nas is dating Nicki Kelis is the better choice. But they call Nas a hypocrite.

You know what these dudes like Nas for themselves because they clowned Nas for marrying Kelis. Kelis was musty, a smut and industry pass around for the Neptunes according to this site at one point but now she better than Nicki. Please!

You dudes have questionable tendencies and I find it hard that real men are actually this interested in the women Nas dated or is currently dating to have a compare and contrast post about it.

:prodigylol:
This is a @stomachlines thread brehette.
@stomachlines is my Breh :psalute:
But he's famous on here for these types of threads. :prodigylol2:
I wouldn't look to this as Coli consensus :pwhitehat2:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
well i agree as far as a woman's aspiration for realistic beauty
ni

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
You same dudes was calling Nas a sucker for love and Kelis a smut and gold digger. Social media forums are comical. When it comes to Nas you nikkas would dig up pics of his elementary school girlfriend and say she better than Nicki because you jealous of a beautiful woman.
I can't believe these are actual men invested in Nas' love life. I'm convinced some of these dudes like Nas for themselves. According to some Kelis was the biggest smut in the industry who fukked the Neptunes when Nas married her but now Nas is dating Nicki Kelis is the better choice. But they call Nas a hypocrite.
You know what these dudes like Nas for themselves because they clowned Nas for marrying Kelis. Kelis was musty, a smut and industry pass around for the Neptunes according to this site at one point but now she better than Nicki. Please!
If anyone is invested in this thread and Nahs's life its you breh. Stomachlines just wants to share pictures of bad bytches i dont think he cares any further :whoa:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nikka you love nas
Yes, I actually do we have a great relationship and it is quite interesting that I think you love him too but for different reasons than I do. My relationship would be of a brother/sister/ business partner relationship who he gave a great opportunity to many years ago and I truly love him for taking a chance with few young professionals that he has invested in quit successfully.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Yes, I actually do we have a great relationship and it is quite interesting that I think you love him too but for different reasons than I do. My relationship would be of a brother/sister/ business partner relationship who he gave a great opportunity to many years ago and I truly love him for taking a chance with few young professionals that he has invested in quit successfully.
Makes sense.