Kelis > Nicki Minaj

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know what these dudes like Nas for themselves because they clowned Nas for marrying Kelis. Kelis was musty, a smut and industry pass around for the Neptunes according to this site at one point but now she better than Nicki. Please!

You tell them Anthony Saleh/Marcus the Barber/Jabari Jones!!!!

For real though i agree
Dont listen to the idiots on this site. For years they praised Kim Kardashian and always said Kanye won cause she has her own money

But its different with Nicki, i wonder why :mjpls:

They still talking about what Remy said about Gucci when Gucci may have very well be lying and he even mentioned people like Kelly Rowland as if that is likely

Nobody knows someone's body count, guys need to grow up and stop saying thing as facts

Guys need to put personal feelings aside and discuss how they match up personality and brand/financial wise

Btw LifeIsGood can you make a thread or post in the Nasty thread breaking down Nasir and what he makes money off of from tech investments to Mass Appeal?

Obviously do what you can i know you cant be too detailed

But just please try and shut these guys up who act as if he is a bum money wise and only makes income from Hennessy

He may very well have more money than her, even if he doesnt though i dont think he is that far off

And btw this is just an idea :mjpls: but put the idea to Nas and Nicki to change her rap name to Onika and get out of that fiend Birdman's label and sign to Mass Appeal

This would give her more creative freedom

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Kelis is talented, beautiful, natural and an ebony Gawdess. :blessed:

Nicki Knack Patti Whack has none of the above.:scust:

With that being said I'd still nut in Nicki's a$$hole and make some mud babies:shaq:.

Kelis is skraight wifey material:mjcry:. That's my kinda broad... au naturel.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
maxresdefault.jpg

:hhh::picard::scust: