Daps
Shoulda got Keenos and the goons to handle that

C4ChaF3b.jpg

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Shoulda got Keenos and the goons to handle that

C4ChaF3b.jpg
There is a poster on here who was smashing Kennans wife while he was dating her.

Both of these dudes married and had kids with women who were passing out the box.

It’s a 20 page thread on here about posters whose women were smashing other dudes.

The most infamous coli GMB story the posters’ wife was getting smashed by her trainer, and now the guys current gf is friends with his ex wife.

If you go on any other site and read women’s’ stories they have a lot of them too, finding out their men were being bad partners.

Nothing is stopping human nature to get over and take advantage. :francis:

Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Son you one lying ass nikka. First, you don’t know shyt about women cause you don’t get p*ssy. You a misogynist fakkit, you hate women cause you’re a fat fukk who does have any game. So shut the fukk up with your advice you fake Kevin Samuels
I know a chic who right now as we speak is cheating on her husband with somebody she works with.

I know a chic that is married and fukking her cousin (who she is in love with)

:duck:

fukk outta here like the other dude said you got an experience for every single thread you one lying ass nikka. nikka 45 years old living a lie here

:russ:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Nah this nikka has no self-respect, he should have been out the second she told him she aborted another nikka's child :scust:
Your wife fukking other nikkas fukk you talking about bozo where your self-respect?
:mjlol:
Oops my bad “fiancé”