Kel Mitchell On Ex Wife Cheating & Getting Pregnant By Multiple Men

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
100% I mean if your wife told you that was like her saying Do Something!!!
Either way you’re in a bad position. You can’t put your hands on her, cause she pick up that phone you’re getting locked up and eating charges and likely losing your job and livelihood.

If you go fukk other women that still ain’t undoing what she did, and you run the risk of catching an std or having a baby you don’t want.

You really can’t do anything but leave. And she don’t care about you anyway so in her mind she doesn’t lose if you pack up and head out. On the other side of that, she doesn’t care about ANYONE or ANYTHING other than herself, so it’s not as though you’re not worth it as a man, you are, the issue is with your self-esteem. We’re men, so we’re going to shyt on Kel and call him a bytch and a simp and there’s no redemption for him. But, pretty much every dude in here been done dirty before and would have you think they handled it like a pimp. Check that “how did y’all find out your boo cheated” thread. Whole lot of stories like this in there, so he ain’t the only one talking about it. Difference is, he’s like “that was me, but I made it through that, but not going through it anymore”.

It’s a tough break, but you have to maintain your freedom, so you have to leave and carry those scars instead of doing what these violent men in these tragic murder-suicide stories did. He’s free to live out the rest of his life and share it with a woman who won’t do those types of things to him. Better than rotting in a cell or still being in a relationship with her. :manny:

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best woman you will ever get in life is the one that you got when you were broke. Sure you have more options when you have money but a lot of chicks outchea look at nikkaz with money as meal tickets and don’t respect it. That’s why if you can get a woman on the come up that you can grow together with and make money together those are the best ones to be with. I don’t even fukk with chicks that are heavy on IG because a lot of them are on the cock carousel for the highest bidder.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
The chic I was talking about in my post is an engineer! :mindblown:

You still not getting it! Of course it aint every woman :mjtf:

All I'm saying is keep your eyes open and watch your back. Surely you can't have a problem with that message. :gucci:
My problem with your message is that you are saying that we should be paranoid of all women when that’s simply not true. Understand this you only know life from your own experiences and you attract your experiences. It’s not the women it’s you my guy

Daps
My problem with your message is that you are saying that we should be paranoid of all women when that’s simply not true. Understand this you only know life from your own experiences and you attract your experiences. It’s not the women it’s you my guy

I didn't even say be paranoid. I simply said watch your back. Thats my message. If something looks strange, don't ignore it. And don't go on her word cause ALL women lie. Now ill say THAT about all women, all of them lie. But again if you see something strange, trust your gut and you don't even have to let her know you're paying attention. Move silently.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
I didn't even say be paranoid. I simply said watch your back. Thats my message. If something looks strange, don't ignore it. And don't go on her word cause ALL women lie. Now ill say THAT about all women, all of them lie. But again if you see something strange, trust your gut and you don't even have to let her know you're paying attention. Move silently.
All women don’t lie, maybe all Lie to you because you are someone who should be lied to. This is the most important thing that you can learn in life