Kel Mitchell On Ex Wife Cheating & Getting Pregnant By Multiple Men

Daps
A hoe like that can't even be reasoned with. Breh was right when he said he doesn't love himself and had to learn to cause aint no way you supposed to be in a situation like this. And on top of that, involve other men in your life who you trust and can give you advice especially when you're young.

As I said in the other thread when I be going off on women, these is the lowlife hoes I be talking about. And yall think this is a one off, these hoes walk among us, work with us, some of us are in relationships with them.

What Kel went through isn't an outlier. The only outlier part is that he stayed. But more brehs are in this situation than you would ever guess cause these hoes is evil.

And like I keep telling yall, if you let them talk and don't judge them (out loud) they will tell you the demonic things they do.

I know a chic who right now as we speak is cheating on her husband with somebody she works with. Sucked the nut straight out of this nxgga (pause no diddy) and then went home and kissed her husband.

These women is scandalous and evil and one day you damn simps is gonna learn the hard way. I'm not saying that women is the opps. But I am saying that I don't fully trust NONE of them. And thats old school advice that the OGs used to give. Never give your full trust to ANY woman.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
A hoe like that can't even be reasoned with. Breh was right when he said he doesn't love himself and had to learn to cause aint no way you supposed to be in a situation like this. And on top of that, involve other men in your life who you trust and can give you advice especially when you're young.

As I said in the other thread when I be going off on women, these is the lowlife hoes I be talking about. And yall think this is a one off, these hoes walk among us, work with us, some of us are in relationships with them.

What Kel went through isn't an outlier. The only outlier part is that he stayed. But more brehs are in this situation than you would ever guess cause these hoes is evil.

And like I keep telling yall, if you let them talk and don't judge them (out loud) they will tell you the demonic things they do.

I know a chic who right now as we speak is cheating on her husband with somebody she works with. Sucked the nut straight out of this nxgga (pause no diddy) and then went home and kissed her husband.

These women is scandalous and evil and one day you damn simps is gonna learn the hard way. I'm not saying that women is the opps. But I am saying that I don't fully trust NONE of them. And thats old school advice that the OGs used to give. Never give your full trust to ANY woman.
I understand what you are saying and agree with some of it, but to stereotype all women is very childish. It’s about the quality of women that you have around you. I know women who are Doctors and engineers who don’t listen to evil rap music don’t go out don’t drink and are virgins until marriage. Kel is a lame with money that’s why he got treated like that, I can tell

Daps
I understand what you are saying and agree with some of it, but to stereotype all women is very childish. It’s about the quality of women that you have around you. I know women who are Doctors and engineers who don’t listen to evil rap music don’t go out don’t drink and are virgins until marriage. Kel is a lame with money that’s why he got treated like that, I can tell

The chic I was talking about in my post is an engineer! :mindblown:

You still not getting it! Of course it aint every woman :mjtf:

All I'm saying is keep your eyes open and watch your back. Surely you can't have a problem with that message. :gucci:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I’d rather get the shyt out there and into the air because if something like that happened to me and I just held it in I’d do something against the law. Oddly enough that’s like men finding out their kid isn’t there’s and saying they’ll still be around to raise it. That’s been going on for a long time. Same token, some men snap and do something against the law and we read about it in the news.

His ex wife made a video and said she caught him with other men.

She didn’t deny anything though.

:francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’d rather get the shyt out there and off of me because if something like that happened to me I’d do something against the law. Oddly enough that’s like men finding out their kid isn’t there’s and saying they’ll still be around to raise it. That’s been going on for a long time

His ex wife made a video and said she caught him with other men.

She didn’t deny anything though.

:francis:
100% I mean if your wife told you that was like her saying Do Something!!!