Keith Lee explains why he dropped the rose that Taraji gave him at the BET Awards EDIT:Taraji responds

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Lol yall in here upset because Taraji kept fukking up? He wouldn't have had to make this video if she did her job correctly.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I still find it amazing that these award shows like BET don’t have the real talented musicians and actors/actresses anymore in the audience

U got tick tockers, reality tv love and hip hop idiots and dumb ass podcasters having front role seats

Guarantee by next year Charleston White going to be accepting a award

I’m wondering why he’s there. Dude just sits in the car and reviews food :laff:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Every time I see this dude's name, I keep thinking it's the wrestler! :dead: I was like why is Taraji Henson giving Keith Lee the wrestler a flower. :bryan:

"How appropriate a rose escaping tips of a rose pedal. My darling Damsel I too bid farewell, for I have a Pretty Articulate Asian Girl and shall carry on with such services of a Black Entertainment Television Awards Ceremony" :ehh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn't he? He's getting paid off of it.

He's not making videos for the hell of it. It's taking care of his family.
I don’t have a problem with him(my wife loves dude) people online are the ones killing him over it. It’s not a big deal at all and him making videos about it made it bigger than it should’ve been. I’m sure Taraji was not going to jump his bones or anything lol, it was a poorly done skit from a mostly poorly done show. Everybody should’ve moved on from it honestly :yeshrug: