Keith Lee explains why he dropped the rose that Taraji gave him at the BET Awards EDIT:Taraji responds

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I still find it amazing that these award shows like BET don’t have the real talented musicians and actors/actresses anymore in the audience

U got tick tockers, reality tv love and hip hop idiots and dumb ass podcasters having front role seats

Guarantee by next year Charleston White going to be accepting a award
They gonna cut his mic as soon as he start going "Yeah, yeah, yeah, naw..."

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He’s about to lose his fans doing dumb shyt. You sit in the car to review food.. just do that.

Reality kicking in and the one trick pony is becoming a glimpse to the future.

Imagine being at a awards show as just a meme next to another meme, and a celebrity treats you like a meme, it burns the soul.

That quick fame is just that. There's over thousands of dudes sitting in their cars eating shyt and making corny noises just for that quick rush.

At the end of the day, the Keith Lee Stimulus last as long as the pandemic one. Dude fitting to do collabs with the Black Chris Jericho aka Daym Drops :wow:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
“that wasn’t my rose, that wasn’t my moment:wrist:

I won’t forgive yall for making these clowns famous:wow:

EDIT: you review food in a comfortable setting with the ability to do multiple takes and edit however you like. give grace when someone with actual talent makes a mistake, improv and keeps it moving.

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Knew it was going to happen eventually, social media stars always think that everyone should know them. Bruh you review food in a car in a mentally delayed manner, majority of people not heavily on social media won't know who you are.

:mjlol:

nikka sound like a fish also

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Knew it was going to happen eventually, social media stars always think that everyone should know them. Bruh you review food in a car in a mentally delayed matter, majority of people not heavily on social media will know who you are.

:mjlol:

nikka sound like a fish also

Reminds me of when Daym Drops and Ken Domink tried to do a convention and it was straight up struggleville:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
difference between real celebrities and social media influencer fame.

Both have fans, but social media people are known almost exclusively to their fans only, and anyone who is not a fan will have no clue they exist. for the most part. a few have eclisped that level to regular fame.

Real celebrities have fames, but they can often also recognized by people who aren't fans of their work at all. If you never bought a taylor swift album and never listen to her music, you still might know her from the superbowl or from the Kanye/kardashian beef.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Award shows are a reflection of where the culture is at
Is it really?

BET awards is owned by Paramount/CBS. This is a pure corporate event. The Grammy’s is the only non-profit for musicians by musicians event. Kendrick’s event was culture, c00nye’s events are culture, certain festivals are etc.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
what a fakkit.
UKVu0t8.gif