Keith Lee explains why he dropped the rose that Taraji gave him at the BET Awards EDIT:Taraji responds

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Bro, it’s an award show. They been doing this and stuff like it since the invention of the awards show…

Smh, social media got people acting weird as hell. It was improv as part of the show, I’m sure she didn’t care that you were married because she wasnt trying to get at you for real…People in the public have to understand the same…literally every awards show host plays with the celebs in the crowd…from the Oscars, the Emmys, the Grammys and the Espys. It’s always a goofy who doesn’t understand…I get what he saying about the segment being rushed, it’s BET nikka, it’s been that way since before Viacom owned it when the volume was funny on the channel…take the rose and KIM…it wasn’t this serious and never was supposed to be.

It’s like this generation didn’t look at NOTHING the previous ones before them did…they wanna rewrite the rules for EVERYTHING smh

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes I think of those bottles with ships in them when I see influencers and Tik-tokers, who are known for basically nothing, at certain functions. How and why he fukk are they there :mjlol:

Like how is this dude being mentioned in the same sentence or article as TPH

Last edited:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He had everyone of all races, creeds, etc dikk riding him on social media... I mean you couldn't even criticize this guy without them coming at you.. and now he's about to ruin that by exposing his fragile ego because someone who isn't from the tik tok era didn't recognize him.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This was a nothing burger.

Makes me wonder

1- this could all be staged

2- Dude can get away with anything because he has tapped in with women. They run social media and quite frankly black culture. So as long as he ‘vlaps back’ in that gay tone that disarms women he can do no wrong

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I still find it amazing that these award shows like BET don’t have the real talented musicians and actors/actresses anymore in the audience

U got tick tockers, reality tv love and hip hop idiots and dumb ass podcasters having front row seats

Guarantee by next year Charleston White going to be accepting a award

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I still find it amazing that these award shows like BET don’t have the real talented musicians and actors/actresses anymore in the audience

U got tick tockers, reality tv love and hip hop idiots and dumb ass podcasters having front role seats

Guarantee by next year Charleston White going to be accepting a award

Award shows are a reflection of where the culture is at