tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Representative Keith Ellison Denies Abuse Allegations About Ex-Girlfriend

It seems credible, you have to assume she aligns with him politically, more than not, so what would be her motivation, to help a right wing conspiracy to take down Ellison?
:stopitslime: men and women go to family court every day over relationship matters. Why does she need to be a Republican for this shyt to be fraudulent. She has all the texts, the phone logs, but misplaced the video of abuse? How sway?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If ya'all have seen my record with allegations, I don't exactly side with the accused man very often.

But in this case...even the initial allegation looked as sketch as hell. She talked like a lot of jilted ex's who have their own view of the relationship after the fact that was completely different from the one they had during it. And the actual "allegations" were hard to pin down. Now the new claims make it look even less likely that there's any "there" there.

It seems credible, you have to assume she aligns with him politically, more than not, so what would be her motivation, to help a right wing conspiracy to take down Ellison?/QUOTE]
You're talking like you ain't never seen an irrational ex just try to hurt someone before. :comeon:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:stopitslime: men and women go to family court every day over relationship matters. Why does she need to be a Republican for this shyt to be fraudulent. She has all the texts, the phone logs, but misplaced the video of abuse? How sway?

I just don't see a very credible counter theory to the allegations being true, or mostly true. That's my position.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wall of text with no specific allegations etc =!jilted lover. She probably felt gassed up thinking she was going to be a political spouse. He has all kinds of puss being thrown his way and was like :whoa: “hold on there missy, I said all that shyt just to fuk”