Keith Ellison WINS to become Minnesota's Attorney General

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Reading that statement, I see nothing about him putting hands on her, he was just a cheat.

Is this now covered in the #meetoo list of abuses?

Maybe I glossed over the physical abuse part because the statement is so long? If so can someone point it out to me?

The dragging her out of the bed and telling her to leave is the one part I'm seeing

It looks like everything else is narcissistic abuse... she isn't saying there's a pattern of physical violence

Now she's leaking texts on twitter

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dragging her out of the bed and telling her to leave is the one part I'm seeing

It looks like everything else is narcissistic abuse... she isn't saying there's a pattern of physical violence

Now she's leaking texts on twitter

Feels like a reach to me, but what do I know. Al franken survived less.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Sounds like they had a bad breakup. Or they even had a bad relationship and she should have left earlier, but that's all I really gathered from it.

Cool, he might be an a$$hole. :manny:
200.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Representative Keith Ellison Denies Abuse Allegations About Ex-Girlfriend

It seems credible, you have to assume she aligns with him politically, more than not, so what would be her motivation, to help a right wing conspiracy to take down Ellison?

*She's mad, she's broke, she's offered money to go in a harsh public light, and drag her family into it, for a payday, and possible exposure herself? Doesn't seem likely. Possible, sure.

Now, there's a conversation to be had about the private conversations and private struggles of couples, and their shortcomings. Does being an a$$hole, a manipulative partner mean you need to be disgraced and withdraw from AG contention? I don't know. Does pulling someone off a bed constitute abuse? Probably. Can anyone withstand the private moments of failure in the public light? This seems light to me, in someone whose policies I like, but it still isn't acceptable.

Last edited: