Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This my type of chick anyway, I love a bookworm that's a homebody. Even though I'm the opposite, I just like a really intellectual woman that's not into partying, a chick that I can stay home with and watch lion king with like im a fukkin kid and we both enjoy it :mjlol: and at the same time we can intellectually discuss all the bullshyt in this country and how white people stay catchin L's

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I have never been to the deep South but I know a black person when I see one.

Then maybe you shouldn't speak on what you don't know, just because you have never seen it like it's fact. It's people that look like that all over the place in the area. My friend has hair just like that and they are Creole and her skin is brown like that while her sister is light skin. Her mom has hair just like that.

Hell my grandparents have hair like that and they are from Texas, people always thought they were Creole. My dad has hair like that very fine, just slightly more curly. On her insta her hair is naturally wavy.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
When those same men think women should value the same traits in them that they disregard in women....of course.
I guess but my point is every one isn't meant for these type of women. I just don't like that corny shaming stuff people do online. I'm not one of those types that think having achievements and being intelligent means that they're entitled to upper tier women or upper tier men.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets talk about how rare her type is, beautiful and intelligent and accomplished, vs the influx or those with 2 or less of those traits:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.