Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Imagine being dumb enough to think Indians or Islanders are naming their kids "Keiana" and any Indian language has last names like "Cave" :mjlol:

For example:

You don't even need to be a psychic to know she isn't black.

She is indo-Guyanese with a bit of blackness. But these nikkas will claim anything. They are making black people look weak af.:francis:
:dead:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
To make it worse....every bio states she is from New Orleans in the 1st few sentences :deadmanny:

Physically, she isn't ugly at all and probably equal to most of the brehs on here who would criticize her though she is clearly too intelligent/rich/accomplished for them :pachaha:

AA women:wow:
Apparently she's not black lmao.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
this is the kind of girl you should be simping over
-she was an intel science fair finalist
-she has a full tuition college scholarship
-nasa named an asteroid for her
-she codes for Microsoft, has 3 publications, 2 patents, has pitched to Daymond John, and is about to sell her invention to Chevron.

nikka don't none of that shyt matter, what the ass looking like

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lusher Charter School Senior Keiana Cavé Chosen to Participate in Black History Month 2016 /STEM Event
2/22/2016, 5:30 p.m. | Updated on 2/22/2016, 5:30 p.m.

Lusher Charter School senior Keiana Cavé has been invited to participate in a live webinar on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2016 at 1pm CST, titled “2016 Black History Month: The Next Generation of Youth Entrepreneurs in STEM Innovation.” Keiana will travel to Washington, D.C. to participate in the webinar, which will showcase two young innovators as they share their motivation to spearhead STEM discoveries for their generation. Keiana will share her unique experiences as they relate to STEM innovation and outline prescriptions for increasing pathways to success for young African-Americans and other people of color.

“When I received the call to participate in the webinar, it was completely unexpected,” Cavé says, “I’m the only high school student among the people they chose to participate. I’m very excited to be able to promote STEM during Black History Month.”

“We are very proud of Keiana and her accomplishments in science and engineering,” says Lusher CEO Kathy Riedlinger. “She has proven to be a national leader in high school STEM, putting into practice the work she’s mastered in Lusher’s engineering program through Project Lead the Way.”

Keiana received 2nd place in the 2015 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair for her earth and environmental sciences project. As a result of the work she presented at that fair, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory science lab discovered an asteroid and NASA named it for her.

The webinar will take place Wednesday, Feb. 24 at 1pm (central time) at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The event will also be livestreamed on Facebook Live. For more information, go to www.mbda.gov.

To register for the webinar: Register for The Next Generation of Youth Entrepreneurs in STEM Innovation Webinar | MBDA Web Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.