Keep It Trill, Everything You Do is For bytches

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Of course, why you think these broads be out here lookin bad as shyt damn near nekked? They tryna get the nikkaz that's doin all that shyt to get these bytches out here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nope i do things for myself

i eat healthy because i want to live long
i worked hard in school to get a good job so i wouldnt slave till im 70 at a min wage job
i wear what i want when I want

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Been with my girl for as long as I can remember. She's beautiful. I don't gym for shyt, eat what I want, maintain a slim physique. I make good money, for us, not for the sake of impressing some hoe.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
they lying like a muthafukka.

Success has no value in of itself except that with which we assign to it.

and what makes you think they're letting women, or the presence of them, define their success? seems more like some that results when you're successful not the measure of success. if anyone measures his success by the presence of women, i'd consider him highly vain and probably not that skilled at all...

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
and what makes you think they're letting women, or the presence of them, define their success? seems more like some that results when you're successful not the measure of success. if anyone measures his success by the presence of women, i'd consider him highly vain and probably not that skilled at all...
you can consider it all you like but take this in for a minute
nikkaz are out in the streets right now risking their lives and freedoms to sell dat white just so they can dress fly cop whips and impress bytches...

take that in for a second. If shyt is as rational as your smartdumb ass thinks it is, those nikkaz would be inside like fukk it "p*ssy is not worth doing 5 years for an ounce of white" :merchant:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
you can consider it all you like but take this in for a minute
nikkaz are out in the streets right now risking their lives and freedoms to sell dat white just so they can dress fly cop whips and impress bytches...

take that in for a second. If shyt is as rational as your smartdumb ass thinks it is, those nikkaz would be inside like fukk it "p*ssy is not worth doing 5 years for an ounce of white" :merchant:

so nikkas sell coke for cars and clothes and not to secure a future for their families?

:snoop:

it's deeper than just women, it's how we raised in the hood to always have nice clothes and whips and stunt, it's more about vanity than about women

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
nope i do things for myself

i eat healthy because i want to live long
i worked hard in school to get a good job so i wouldnt slave till im 70 at a min wage job
i wear what i want when I want

fukk living long if there's no p*ssy in this life.
What's the Point of a job if there was nothing to make money to spend on. Lol@this waste yute buying a big ass house, a big ass car, and a big ass yard so you can masturbate in it all day.

Wear what you want: :manny: