Keep It Trill, Everything You Do is For bytches

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I ain't even gon stunt like I stay healthy, clean and sane for the sake of myself. If there was no p*ssy to be had i'd be content with being a 300pound oaf who did nothing but play 2k and shyt all day.
nikkaz talking bout "I'm losing weight for myself not to get any girls" :rudy:
If You getting money so you can stunt on nikkaz, you gay :manny:
If You trynna look fly for nikkaz, you gay
If you can't admit all that shyt is for these hoes, you **** :manny:

dracon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf is wrong with being healthy. Life ain't always about bytches man. I love myself more than I love any bytch....except moms.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
wtf is wrong with being healthy. Life ain't always about bytches man. I love myself more than I love any bytch....except moms.

ain't nothing wrong with that, but I'm not going to the gym so I can look at myself in the mirror and be content. I'd be perfectly fine being :flabbynsick: if it had no rammifications besides high blood pressure and bad knees.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
well that's you homie
SURh5.gif

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
babhary you would maintain yourself at your current musculature and flawless skin if all women disspeared tomorrow and we were told they would never return?

duh

being healthy and strong means i will fare much better than all you nikkas that to decided to resort to a life of laziness and indulgence. in any survival situation I would come out on top. not to mention I would probably just live longer than you nikkas as a whole.

when I train right now i'm mainly doing for aesthetics and shyt, but if there wasn't no hoes there would be even more of a reason to make sure u stay in shape, cos a world with only nikkas is gonna be rough as fukk.

why u think nikkas in prison be gettin brolic even when no hoes is around? it's not only because they have mad time on their hands, it's because when u in a all male community like that you gotta make sure u can survive when other nikkas test u

all u fat boys would be food for nikkas like us
oh2r2d.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nope.

I don't really care what too many people think, I do things for myself.