keep it funky no cutz, when yall nikkaz went to jail. what went down

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I worked at a jail as a deputy. I guess that's not what you are looking for.

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
only did time in the county....petty fights is all for real, maybe a CO give a few wacks to someone :manny: Only seen some real fukked up shyt only once....:damn:

can't imagine the fukked up shyt that goes down in a state prison, nor do I wanna see it.

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
I got raped in my booty

And I didnt fight it.
wayne-smile-o.gif

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, one of my co-workers used to be a prison guard. I asked him one day if the shyt you see on tv or in the movies actually happen. He said he didn't really see the stabbings or any of that type of shyt, but he did say that prison love was the real deal. During the night, when lights are out, it's completely dark inside the cell so they couldn't really see too much shyt. But he did say you'd hear grown men whimpering and shyt, and beds making noises like someone's getting plowed through a wall.

shyt had him :blink::ohmy::weirdo::weirdo:

He didn't last more than 6 months. That shyt was too much. :mindblown:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Been to jail about 5 times.

Nothing happened to me but a few arguments though.

be like :lawd: I swear Imma change when I get out this time

But 80% of the time I'm in there with the :comeon: face at the stories nikkas be telling in that ho.. That sh!t really starts to get on your nerves after while.

But if you stay to yourself, don't start no shyt and don't be doing no ho shyt. You'll be alright in most cases

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
dat u officer ricky?
Ha ha.

99% of inmates were normal and behaved.
Crazy stories
1. Black inmate was naked in his bed and jerking off and didn't stop even when a deputy entered his cell.
2. White inmate who was a known child molester got sucker punched by black inmate and then smashed to the ground. It was unprovoked and came out of nowhere. Black dude was even from a completely different building.
3. In the special holding cells for crazies, I check up on all cells and this black inmate was dancing and skipping around and singing, kind of like in "the Wiz". It was f'ed up but kind of funny to see.
4. During ramadan, a black inmate, who wasn't really Muslim but wanted to attend stuff just to get out his building, sucker punched another Muslim black inmate during a Muslim service. They were beefing over something stupid. He got one of his front teeth punched out in the fight.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

But 80% of the time I'm in there with the :comeon: face at the stories nikkas be telling in that ho.. That sh!t really starts to get on your nerves after while.

But if you stay to yourself, don't start no shyt and don't be doing no ho shyt. You'll be alright in most cases

:pacspit: nikka plZ, u got fukked

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

5 times breh? :what:
you thru volunteering for slavery?