Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
I Imagine this is the reaction that Keefe is having atm

"Goddamnnn throw a dog a bone (...) you sit up there talking u daddy love, shows us some love.....mister love! (...) you know i was in fukking jail, nikka, you ain't even throw a nikka a noodle"

:pachaha:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

According to Kevin Hackie the gun used to kill Tupac Shakur was a Glock .40 that was confiscated by an off-duty Santa Monica Police Officer during a routine search at the House of Blues of Hussein Fatal, one of Tupac's Outlawz on July 4, 1996 when he is detained attempting to enter the venue with his Glock .40. The off-duty Santa Monica Police officer wants to arrest Fatal but is talked out of it by Reggie Wright Jr. He agrees to allow Fatal to leave the venue and book the gun putting it through the system. As long as the gun comes up clean it will be returned. If not Fatal may face charges. That is the agreement that is struck that night with the off-duty Santa Monica Police Officer.

In late July Reggie Wright contacts Kevin Hackie and asks him to keep tabs on the weapon. The off duty Santa Monica Officer takes the gun back to the Santa Monica Police Station. The gun was then ballistics tested by the FBI and run to see if the weapon was stolen or had been used in any crimes. There were no ballistics matches at that time so the FBI sends the weapon back to the Santa Monica Police.

Sometime in August of 1996, Santa Monica Police contact Kevin Hackie and tell him the gun is cleared for pickup. Hackie, who was working undercover for the FBI and ATF, retrieves the gun and takes it to his handlers. They clear him to release the gun to Reggie Wright Jr. Hackie hands the gun to Reggie Wright Jr..[1]

On September 7, 1996 the gun is used to kill Rapper Tupac Shakur. When Las Vegas Police book shell casings and bullets into evidence they are sent off to the FBI where they are ballistics tested. They are run through the federal database where according to Kevin Hackie they match the gun confiscated at the House of Blues and given to Reggie Wright Jr.. This may also be the gun that one of the shooters attempted to drop off at Fox 11 Studios to Chris Blatchford.

In his deposition Reggie Wright Jr. is asked about the gun.[2]

Kim Valentine: Do you know an individual by the name of Kevin Hackie?

Reggie Wright Jr.: Yes.

Kim Valentine: And Kevin Hackie, at one point in time as I understand it, was a police officer?

Reggie Wright Jr.: Compton Unified School Police, as I recall, yes.

Kim Valentine: And did he provide services to-- well, strike that. was he ever an employee of Wright Way Protective services?

Reggie Wright Jr.: Yes, he was.

Kim Valentine: Do you recall approximately his dates of employment with Wright Way Protective services?

Reggie Wright Jr.: Let me see. Maybe August, September of '95.

Kim Valentine: Do you ever recall an occasion where any of your employees provided -- your wright way Protective services employees ever provided you with a weapon that came from a police department?

Reggie Wright Jr.: I heard that allegation before somewhere. I don't remember -- I don't remember where. I know the incident you are speaking of, but the gun was never given back to me.

Kim Valentine: so you were never provided with a weapon by any of your employees that to your knowledge came from a police department?

Reggie Wright Jr.: NO.

Kim Valentine: And Kevin Heckie never provided you with a weapon that was allegedly from a police department?

Reggie Wright Jr.: That's correct. You know what, that's not correct.

Kim Valentine: okay.

Reggie Wright Jr.: That's not correct. Kevin did give me a gun that was taken from -- it was taken -- what it was -- yeah, it was an incident where a gun was taken from -- we had a concert or something. It was taken off of -- it was taken from one of the artists that was with us. And one of the other security guys took and held the gun and somehow I think him and Kevin hooked up and he gave the gun back to Kevin Heckie. I remember me and Kevin meeting about it and Kevin telling me he was going to give me the gun. I don't ever remember receiving the gun back from him. I remember the incident, but I don't remember if I got the gun or what happened to the gun.

Kim Valentine: Did you ever send Hackie to go get the gun?

Reggie Wright Jr.: I told Kevin to go meet with the guy. I think it was a santa Monica or LAPD cop. I don't know. I don't remember too much about it. Kevin probably gave it back to the guy that he took it from. I don't know.

Kim Valentine: Do you know who he took it from?

Reggie Wright Jr.: It was either Tupac or one of his boys.

Kim Valentine: Do you know what type of gun that was?

Reggie Wright Jr.: It was a Glock, a 40 caliber.

Kim Valentine: why did you tell Kevin to go get this gun from the police officer?

Reggie Wright Jr.: I was going to give the gun back to the owner of it.

Kim Valentine: who was the owner it of?

Reggie Wright Jr.: who? It was somebody who was -- somebody we were supplying security for. one of the guys -- it was one of Tupac's boys. Somebody that was with Tupac. I don't know which one it was.

Kim Valentine: was there ever an occasion where any of your police officers ever provided you with any other weapon other than the one we were just discussing?

Reggie Wright Jr.: No.

Kim Valentine: so you ultimately never got the gun from Kevin Hackie?

Reggie Wright Jr.: I don't remember that. Because I don't know what I did with the gun if I got it, but I do remember some discussion about that now. I was wondering what the heck you were talking about.

Chris Blatchford once again intersects with this story when he interviews Frank Alexander and Kevin Hackie.

"He said that once I gave him that firearm that he gave it to his daddy who at the time was a lieutenant with the Compton Police over the gang division. He said his daddy booked that firearm into property which is really and truly far fetched… about six months after Tupac’s murder Reggie told me you know at any give time I have the money I have the people I can have you killed at any given time.”[3]

suge knows more than anybody .. he knows keefe n orlando wasnt involved...its a reason why reggie is mad at suge...

reggies vendetta with keefe is ...keefe was fukkin reggies wife back in the day...n the dress he bought her .. the wife wore it in pictures with reggie....

i bet money keefe saw the entire thing happen... n took credit for it...thinkin they were gone get that bread.. whole time zip was lyin about the bread..

mind u they never found a gun from orlando or keefe...

why would reggie want n book a gun that was already booked....lol why was he keepin tabs on that particular gun...

why was that gun found in somebodies backyard.. test was ran again n it was the same exact gun

look at reggies answers... deny it... the oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa now i know what u talkin about because he knows its a chance it can comeback on him...

keefe can easily get cleared if they bring fatals gun up...n papertrail behind it

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
it's over. They gonna send a Tupac stan as his public defender :mjlol:

"Sorry I'm late, Your Honor. I was grabbing something from jamba juice and their machines were down."
full