Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Ain’t shyt finna come of this, Keefe lawyer gonna get him off of it. They gonna get him for lying during the Proverb and then let his ass go because he old and dying of cancer any fukking way
You must be out yo rabbit ass mind

U think they'll let a notorious drug dealing CRIP who admitted passing the pistol to the man that murdered a global icon off because he has an infected a$$hole???

Please take to cocaine back to your dealer

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
You must be out yo rabbit ass mind

U think they'll let a notorious drug dealing CRIP who admitted passing the pistol to the man that murdered a global icon off because he has an infected a$$hole???

Please take to cocaine back to your dealer
You think they give a fukk about a known drug dealing crop who admitted to passing the pistol to a man that murdered a global icon back in…wait for it…2009? This nikka first gave his proffer back in 09 bruh…his book came out in 2019. All this shyt been common knowledge if you actually followed the case. Everything being told recently has already been known by the police for EVER.

Don’t need cocaine to see this shyt from a million miles away. Any charges he catch that stick will have to do with him lying during the proffer agreement, hate to say it but this is how it’s going to go. That’s why they’re even asking Vlad for those original interview videos because they know it ain’t much to stand on.

Keefe lawyer going to go with the whole “he lied at the proffer” or even better “that was 30 plus years ago, my client has all kinds of health issues and his memory isn’t as good as it was, there may be some details that are completely wrong and unfortunately he is the only one who is left to even speak on it. There is no gun, no witnesses so all we have is a 60 year old man with cancer along with other health issues and honestly I don’t even know if I can trust what he says because his story changes up. Oh and in regards to the book Mr. Davis didn’t write his book he just gave the information to a ghostwriter who was told to do what he had to do to sell as many books as possible because my client needed as much as possible for his medical bills”.

Why you think this shyt keeps getting pushed back? A judge isn’t going to keep delaying his arraignment just because the lawyer is asking, if the state was ready to go that shyt would be out in motion but they aren’t because they don’t know shyt different than what they have known for 39 years :yeshrug:

shyt is sad but it’s the truth. Just because PAC was global icon doesn’t change the fact that he was killed because of some turf war bullshyt. Believe me I want more to come of this but the reality is really what else could we expect?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
You think they give a fukk about a known drug dealing crop who admitted to passing the pistol to a man that murdered a global icon back in…wait for it…2009? This nikka first gave his proffer back in 09 bruh…his book came out in 2019. All this shyt been common knowledge if you actually followed the case. Everything being told recently has already been known by the police for EVER.

Don’t need cocaine to see this shyt from a million miles away. Any charges he catch that stick will have to do with him lying during the proffer agreement, hate to say it but this is how it’s going to go. That’s why they’re even asking Vlad for those original interview videos because they know it ain’t much to stand on.

Keefe lawyer going to go with the whole “he lied at the proffer” or even better “that was 30 plus years ago, my client has all kinds of health issues and his memory isn’t as good as it was, there may be some details that are completely wrong and unfortunately he is the only one who is left to even speak on it. There is no gun, no witnesses so all we have is a 60 year old man with cancer along with other health issues and honestly I don’t even know if I can trust what he says because his story changes up. Oh and in regards to the book Mr. Davis didn’t write his book he just gave the information to a ghostwriter who was told to do what he had to do to sell as many books as possible because my client needed as much as possible for his medical bills”.

Why you think this shyt keeps getting pushed back? A judge isn’t going to keep delaying his arraignment just because the lawyer is asking, if the state was ready to go that shyt would be out in motion but they aren’t because they don’t know shyt different than what they have known for 39 years :yeshrug:

shyt is sad but it’s the truth. Just because PAC was global icon doesn’t change the fact that he was killed because of some turf war bullshyt. Believe me I want more to come of this but the reality is really what else could we expect?
Bruh the nikka violated his proffer agreement if he wasn't telling the truth.

He's done

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Keefe’s D memory is actually exceptional and all the prosecution has to do is pull up his various interviews to prove it. Its actually impressive some of the details he’s able to recant about things that happened 25-30 years ago. Also they dont need a gun..nobody accused him of being the trigger man, he has that murder charge for being in the vehicle - something he’s confirmed 10 times over in his own words

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Bruh the nikka violated his proffer agreement if he wasn't telling the truth.

He's done
Like I said, that’s what they’re going to get him for…lying during the proffer but then watch them give him a light ass sentence like some probation or some shyt because he old and ain’t been in no problems since then because of his declining health.

Keefe’s D memory is actually exceptional and all the prosecution has to do is pull up his various interviews to prove it. Its actually impressive some of the details he’s able to recant about things that happened 25-30 years ago. Also they dont need a gun..nobody accused him of being the trigger man, he has that murder charge for being in the vehicle - something he’s confirmed 10 times over in his own words
Watch what I tell you, y’all act like this justice system is all good. It ain’t shyt about what you know it’s what you can prove.

Only evidence they have is his evidence his testimony and his interviews. If he recants and says “fukk it I was lying” then he just catches the charges for lying in the proffer…which charge would you rather have? That’s where the whole “evidence” comes into play. Who can say “naw he did that shyt”, it’s his word against his word, nothing can be done at that point.

His lawyer is going to have a way better chance talking down a drug charge from 15 years prior as opposed to a 25 year old murder charge against the legend Tupac Shakur

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Watch what I tell you, y’all act like this justice system is all good. It ain’t shyt about what you know it’s what you can prove.

Only evidence they have is his evidence his testimony and his interviews. If he recants and says “fukk it I was lying” then he just catches the charges for lying in the proffer…which charge would you rather have? That’s where the whole “evidence” comes into play. Who can say “naw he did that shyt”, it’s his word against his word, nothing can be done at that point.

His lawyer is going to have a way better chance talking down a drug charge from 15 years prior as opposed to a 25 year old murder charge against the legend Tupac Shakur
Lol ok

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Proffer won't even be mentioned. They don't need it. They have the podcasts. They have his own statements without Kading and the proffer. That's not even admissible. They can maybe bring it up, as in this HAPPENED but not divulge what was said.

There's also legalities, immunity runs out, and also is invalidated for lots of reasons, including committing other crimes. There's some weird legal gray areas in all of it anyway, because he was never formerly charged with anything in 2009/2008, but agreed to the proffer. Then the whole thing was abandoned. That's why Kading leaked it to begin with.