Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm a pac Stan

But I miss dude in my algorithm. Free him Mann I honestly don't think he's a bad guy

They try do him like r Kelly on some white eyes saw the documentary (interviews in this case) when us hip hop forum mfs been knowing bout keffe since the 00s.
A man who's responsible for the murder of a black legend should be free because he was funny? Good guy? Lol. People really have a dopamine addiction.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A man who's responsible for the murder of a black legend should be free because he was funny? Good guy? Lol. People really have a dopamine addiction.
People really worship celebrities too

Pac crashed out on some king von shyt. And streets did what streets do.

I don't see anyone at fault for this dumb shyt, if I'm completely honestly.

Put the celebrity worship to the side for a second spilz

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
People really worship celebrities too

Pac crashed out on some king von shyt. That's how Streets work buddy.

I don't see anyone at fault for this dumb shyt
Comparing Pac to King Von actually let's me know u don't really know much about either situation. But u are saying a gang member responsible for the murder of a high profile celebrity should be free. Smh. Lol. I'm not even gonna argue any further keep at it.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comparing Pac to King Von actually let's me know u don't really know much about either situation. But u are saying a gang member responsible for the murder of a high profile celebrity should be free. Smh. Lol. I'm not even gonna argue any further keep at it.
So a global superstar who

joined a street gang at 25

Started cosplaying being a gang member

Then punches a reputable rival gang member and gets killed in retaliation

Is the victim of a crime?

Your brains fried with that celebrity worship

Soulja Boy did the same shyt and got clowned for years

Just shows how dikk riding and celebrity worship works in real time

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So a global superstar who

joined a street gang at 25

Started cosplaying being a gang member

Then punches a reputable rival gang member and gets killed in retaliation

Is the victim of a crime?

Your brains fried with that celebrity worship

Soulja Boy did the same shyt and got clowned for years

Just shows how dikk riding and celebrity worship works in real time
Soulja Boy? Yea u a goof. Good day sir. Also u exposed yaself. I could see yall crabs from a mile away. A murderer who bragged about it doesn't deserve to be in jail. But nikka who punch a nikka for trying to rob his man's deserves to be dead. Lol.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
mfer is a certified goofy, talking about "free" somebody who aided and abetted in a murder.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soulja Boy? Yea u a goof. Good day sir. Also u exposed yaself. I could see yall crabs from a mile away. A murderer who bragged about it doesn't deserve to be in jail. But nikka who punch a nikka for trying to rob his man's deserves to be dead. Lol.

Pac literally pulled the same move as Soulja boy when he started repping MOB. Goofy shyt

Same Pac who initiated a fight that led to the death of a 6-year-old black boy :snoop:

You see the pattern?

Can’t defend that shyt. He wanted to be gangsta so bad and went out that way

Disclaimer - I was half joking about the keefe d shyt. But this ain’t this ain’t the hill to die on fr

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Is it possible they using him behind the scenes to get to Puffy and pin the 2pac murder to him

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm a pac Stan

But I miss dude in my algorithm. Free him Mann I honestly don't think he's a bad guy

They try do him like r Kelly on some white eyes saw the documentary (interviews in this case) when us hip hop forum mfs been knowing bout keffe since the 00s.

SHUTCHO bytch ASS UP fakkit

:devil:
:evil:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SHUTCHO bytch ASS UP fakkit

:devil:
:evil:

Read my previous post for context.

Like i said bro, I'm huge fan of his music.

I just can't overlook the path of destruction he led that ultimately got himself killed.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Pac literally pulled the same move as Soulja boy when he started repping MOB. Goofy shyt

Same Pac who initiated a fight that led to the death of a 6-year-old black boy :snoop:

You see the pattern?

Can’t defend that shyt. He wanted to be gangsta so bad and went out that way

Disclaimer - I was half joking about the keefe d shyt. But this ain’t this ain’t the hill to die on fr
That fight wasn’t started by 2Pac. Those nikkas in Marin pressed him over some shyt he said about the city