Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
*plot twist*
Vlad talks himself into a case & gets compelled to testify like they forced Kelsey in the Tory Lanez case

Vlad:"I refused to cooperate"
not a lawyer but can't a D.A view that as obstruction of justice:jbhmm:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
*plot twist*
Vlad talks himself into a case & gets compelled to testify like they forced Kelsey in the Tory Lanez case

Vlad:"I refused to cooperate"
not a lawyer but can't a D.A view that as obstruction of justice:jbhmm:

Not a coli lawyer but I think they gotta have a subpoena to make him talk

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I’m sayin I think vlad just clout chasing and tryin to sound like a rebel. If they wanted the evidence they would have been got it from a judges ruling.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
:jbhmm:
So what nikka, no more jokes, shyt ain't funny anymore?

I’m sure he’s just wishing his cancer spreads rapidly so he can die soon as.

As the thought of spending the rest of your life locked up that age is harrowing especially whilst battling multiple medical conditions.

Internally he must really be kicking himself because he’s literally talked himself into a Murder charge.

Should’ve just faded into the background instead of trying to eat of Pacs name lol

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Damn, mase said he was trapped in the hotel room with 70 bloods in the hallway, night of Big's death, and couldn't leave till Gene Deal got him out...they were looking for more bad boy artists...and they left him in LA

Timestamped

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Don’t Think Puff Put A Hit Out On Pac

I DO Believe He Offered A Mill For A Death Row Chain

A Chain Snatching Is How This All Started And Thats Why Keefe Wants Puff To Go Down, Cause None Of It Would Have Happened Without The Chain Bounty

I Think He Made Up The Hit Story Cause He Needs Something More Criminal Than The Chain Story, And In His Head He Justifies As “Well…It Might As Well Have Been A Hit”

That’s My 2 Cents