Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I Don’t Think Puff Put A Hit Out On Pac

I DO Believe He Offered A Mill For A Death Row Chain

A Chain Snatching Is How This All Started And Thats Why Keefe Wants Puff To Go Down, Cause None Of It Would Have Happened Without The Chain Bounty

I Think He Made Up The Hit Story Cause He Needs Something More Criminal Than The Chain Story, And In His Head He Justifies As “Well…It Might As Well Have Been A Hit”

That’s My 2 Cents
I can actually read this part in his voice :mjlol:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't blame puffy for putting a hit out, only so much intimidation one can take :hubie:
Puffy had killers on his side too lol he wasn’t scared.. shyt had nothing to do with those records.. everything involving puffy started back on NY with the shooting and they were pushing their own line with all the low key shyt they were doing and saying.. they just didn’t expect the type of pressure or push back or Pac to come out of jail at all and blow up like he did.. even when he had a chance to squash it he didn’t even bother to show up to the sit down which Suge did.

scarhead

All Star
Daps

my thoughts....I hate to say it but Suge and Pac had it coming.

Nah Puff and Big weren’t some innocent guys - Big had tha Dogg Pound trailer shot, sneak dissing on Jayz video, Puff talking crazy on mixtapes, Jake Robles got killed by Wolf, the list goes on. Puff being from NY, had the media on his side and was better at shaping public perceptions.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Nah Puff and Big weren’t some innocent guys - Big had tha Dogg Pound trailer shot, sneak dissing on Jayz video, Puff talking crazy on mixtapes, Jake Robles got killed by Wolf, the list goes on. Puff being from NY, had the media on his side and was better at shaping public perceptions.

I didn't say they were innocent but clealry Suge took things too far.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
His friend got killed by Puff’s guy so can’t really judge Suge on that personally.

Making one of Puff's employees drink piss at a Christmas party and demanding Puff's mother's address isn't going too far?

What the fukk does Puff's mother and his employees have to do with their beef?

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Making one of Puff's employees drink piss at a Christmas party and demanding Puff's mother's address isn't going too far?

What the fukk does Puff's mother and his employees have to do with their beef?
I do feel bad for the dude who had to go through that but one of Suge’s day ones lost his LIFE by Puff’s people. At that point, I can’t really blame Suge for trying to get his revenge by any means.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I do feel bad for the dude who had to go through that but one of Suge’s day ones lost his LIFE by Puff’s people. At that point, I can’t really blame Suge for trying to get his revenge by any means.

Aight you're just being unreasonable.

I don't think you hear yourself clearly so I'm going to see my way out.

Someone from Puff's entourage killing one of Suge's homies does not warrant trying to attack Puff's mother or make one of his employees drink piss.