Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Puff was reckless and so was BIG simply by being out in LA — period. Shouldn’t have been that hard to do the award show and get the hell outta town.

But naw. They were in LA wayyyyy too long, over a month+, and stunting like all was well. BIG himself was being a little too cocky on the Sway and Tech show and that turned out to be the last “freestyle” he ever spit.

They didn’t stick to the plan to have BIG in London doing press for his album.

I get that they were young but every single person around them wasn’t. And the people signing off of those album release dates certainly weren’t in their 20s or 30s.

Very reasonable and accurate post. I agree. I would say that record exces had very little idea what what really going on, with Pac and Puff. They knew, but they didn't know, and didn't WANT to know how deep the feud was running.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keefe is definitely going to talk if he gets picked up for that 2pac murder.

He been talking,to the point most of what he says wont be deemed credible will it:mjlol:? I feel like hes had different versions of his story,to protect different people at various times. So it really just depends on which story you believe.

Judging from his interview with Det Kading,I believe Biggie had something to do with it,and orchestrated the hit. We also have a confession from him:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Puff was reckless and so was BIG simply by being out in LA — period. Shouldn’t have been that hard to do the award show and get the hell outta town.

But naw. They were in LA wayyyyy too long, over a month+, and stunting like all was well. BIG himself was being a little too cocky on the Sway and Tech show and that turned out to be the last “freestyle” he ever spit.

I get that they were young but every single person around them wasn’t. And the people signing off of those album release dates certainly weren’t in their 20s or 30s.

For years the problem has been that Biggie is painted as a innocent bystandard due to sympathy. But if you look at the evidence it paints a far worse picture.

That LA times interview where anonymous crips said Biggie gave gun to kill 2pac with in Vegas.

Personally I think its safe to say the anonymous crip was Keefe. Obviously he later says Eric Von Zip gave them the gun to kill pac with. But isnt it likely Keefe just changed names around to protect Zip? Who was still living irrc? But maybe Biggie was still involved?

Also other evidence,in his interview with Kading,Keefe says Faith called Zip on the phone asking "was that us?". In regards to news about 2pac being shot. Now you have to ask who is "us"? And why is Faith calling or aware of this business if not through her husband Biggie? And why would Keefe say this random detail if it wasnt true.

Lastly we have Keefe D saying he came to the club the night Biggie died to holler at him irrc. Could he have been pulling up to discuss payment after time had passed? Imo I think maybe they got at Puff to pay later,only because dead men cant pay their hitmen. They wanted Puff to pay on Biggies behalf.

Actually last would be the murder confession "Long Kiss Goodnight"#TheProofIsInThePudding #TimesUp

Yall wanna talk about how dumb Keefe is. But if Keefe D tell it all,it dont get any dumber than possibly recording a murder confession on a diamond album:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Word.

Puff was greedy and wanted to stunt in LA weather in the cold NY months. I wouldn't have gone to LA, or anything westward of Houston TX until the year 2000 the earliest, if I was an east coast superstar.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Puff dumb as hell if he got involved with 2pac's murder. They should have kept that all a show like rap beefs typically are. They could have even ended it later and did songs together for more money.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keefe incriminating himself is one thing. He wont be able to attach this to anyone else. Theres no other witnesses, or surveillance to connect Puff.

Puff was being followed by the FBI after the wolf / jake incident. He knew to move in silence and not be directly involved in conversations like that. He had others to have those convos and those others are passed on.

If anything Puff is more disappointed about the negative press he could get throughout the trial as these allegations keep becoming public when he is moving into the love era of his life and moving on from the badboy era.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Puff dumb as hell if he got involved with 2pac's murder. They should have kept that all a show like rap beefs typically are. They could have even ended it later and did songs together for more money.

There's no way you were around during that time period if you think this.

Suge literally was beating up bad boy employees at parties, making them drink piss and demanding the address to Puff's mother's home.

Regardless of what it seems like now, Suge and Death Row were absolutely a threat to Puff and Biggie's life.

There was no keeping it music......the beef started when Jake got shot.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
There's no way you were around during that time period if you think this.

Suge literally was beating up bad boy employees at parties, making them drink piss and demanding the address to Puff's mother's home.

Regardless of what it seems like now, Suge and Death Row were absolutely a threat to Puff and Biggie's life.

There was no keeping it music......the beef started when Jake got shot.

The beef technically started when Puffy refused to let Biggie open up at 662 without getting the ticket sales when Suge let them use Death Row samples for free on Ready to Die