Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I'm not into a bunch of Tupac trends and events so someone summarize this for me. Keefe admitted on camera he was in the car with the killers?

bro, this nikka's literally on camera with Vlad saying after shots were fired he thought Suge was dead & that they looked directly at each other

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Whether a jury will go for it, in trial, is different, But, they have enough for a grand jury indictment in Clark County, absolutely.

Also, outside of someone who takes the case pro bono for the fame, Keefe D doesn't have the connections or resources to hire the best attorneys.

The DA's office will have him in custody, on the ropes, and old man, and can offer him a plea for like 20 years, of which he will serve half.

Keefe is living in vegas for low cost of living and I am guessing his wife has some kind of public service job that she transferred from LA or something, she probably gets a pension, and he does whatever bullshyt to bring in a few dollars.

but living in Vegas, and going around bragging essentially about the LVPD's impotence, plus the era where detectives are all over social media and investigations

They put him in Las Vegas on the night of the murder, there will be testimony from FBI task force guys, that kind of thing, they put him in the car, by his own admission. That's ALL THEY NEED for a grand jury indictment.

-They have whole damn book Keefe wrote
-They have numerous podcasts
-They have his recorded confession and signed confession

Last edited: