KD will be on first take this Thursday

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This interview wack unless you start sucking his dikk like steven a ben simmons he ain't gonna answer any real questions and get defensive

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he made up his mind that moment that's why he was out?
"thats why im out" implies that he was already thinking about leaving before that. draymond sayin that was confirmation that he wanted no part of this environment anymore.

he stated several times he had more den 1 reason for leaving. draymond shyt was one of a few reasons

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe Draymond wanted KD to leave. I think that confrontation derived from Draymond being frustrated that he knew KD was leaving. Just my opinion, I call it how I see it. I'm only aligned to the truth.
even if he knew kd was leaving (which he didnt) why would dat upset him?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
"thats why im out" implies that he was already thinking about leaving before that. draymond sayin that was confirmation that he wanted no part of this environment anymore.

he stated several times he had more den 1 reason for leaving. draymond shyt was one of a few reasons
This is how I see it as well.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
even if he knew kd was leaving (which he didnt) why would dat upset him?
If you know your girl is about to leave you and she starts an argument with you there's a chance you might lose your shyt in that argument if you want her to stay.