KD will be on first take this Thursday

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
People overblowin dat Draymond incident.

The man said he was lookin at Brooklyn years earlier. Iggy gettin older, Livingston contemplating retirement, contract situations not bein able to fill out the roster wit adequate pieces and just feelin like it was time to move on was the reasons he left.
That's why KD said a little bit. All those factors you mentioned were true but he was probably not 100% all in on the decision and the Dray incident helped him finalise the decision. He never said that's why he left but he probably could have been convinced to stay if the incident never happened. My guess is he was leaving anyway but the Dray incident made him feel good about leaving.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
That's why KD said a little bit. All those factors you mentioned were true but he was probably not 100% all in on the decision and the Dray incident helped him finalise the decision. He never said that's why he left but he probably could have been convinced to stay if the incident never happened. My guess is he was leaving anyway but the Dray incident made him feel good about leaving.
That's my point. Dude was leaving anyway for five other reasons before this one reason even occured so to focus on this one reason makes no sense to me.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I don't believe Draymond wanted KD to leave. I think that confrontation derived from Draymond being frustrated that he knew KD was leaving. Just my opinion, I call it how I see it. I'm only aligned to the truth.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Thread will be 100 pages by noon on Thursday..
Filled with hot takes, over analysis, juelzing, goalpost moving, Lebron in some form or fashion, Steph’s name and general hate for the Warriors
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
I don't believe Draymond wanted KD to leave. I think that confrontation derived from Draymond being frustrated that he knew KD was leaving. Just my opinion, I call it how I see it. I'm only aligned to the truth.
Frustrated he was leaving and then telling him we don’t need you?