KD will be on first take this Thursday

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
DrAymond wanted kd to leave so he could get a max contract guaranteed. He didn’t know if they were going to resign him kd and klay. Klay and kd were guaranteed. DrAymond wasn’t a guarantee because since kd come he’s been ass. DrAymond ruined that franchise.
Nah.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If I was the owners of gs, I woulda loaded a gun and asked kd if he wanted me to kill Draymond and that bish gm that made that joke. Make it look like a murder suicide, u re-sign, and is the face of the team. Would trade Stephs frail azz too.b

Funny thing is Steph and Klay are cool. It's Draymond retarded ass that fukks shyt up

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If I was the owners of gs, I woulda loaded a gun and asked kd if he wanted me to kill Draymond and that bish gm that made that joke. Make it look like a murder suicide, u re-sign, and is the face of the team. Would trade Stephs frail azz too.b

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman :dwillhuh:

What kind of West coast Ray Donavon California fukkery is this breh?:gucci:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
People overblowin dat Draymond incident.

The man said he was lookin at Brooklyn years earlier. Iggy gettin older, Livingston contemplating retirement, contract situations not bein able to fill out the roster wit adequate pieces and just feelin like it was time to move on was the reasons he left.