Kawhi Leonard's Final Numbers From the First Round

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Bron and KD are the only players I view as clearly better. Maybe Steph because of how he completely opens up the floor on the offensive end, but he's also in a perfect situation for his talents. Kawhi might really be the 3rd best basketball player in the NBA.
I'll take 2017 Kawai over 2017 Durant for sure

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Spurs have had three quiet superstars in a row. Guys who just want to win and get better year after year..

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You think Pacers regret the draft day trade for George Hill.

Oh definitely. That night they gave up Bertans and Kawhi for George Hill.

Several years later, Kawhi is an MVP caliber player and Bertans is going to end up being a better, more mobile version of Matt Bonner (if that means anything)

While their current MVP caliber player is about to leave them to a trash team :dame:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
tqRzY.gif

You watch ya fukkin mouth about da boss
full

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Amazing player. Definitely top 5. Arguably #2, but we'll be readjusting those rankings after the playoffs.

If he gets the Spurs thru GS, then :whew:

Nice to know he already has a ring as well. It probably helps his focus to have that already a secured

Not just a ring, but a Finals MVP to boot. He essentially singlehandedly destroyed the Heatles.

There's no way to take away that shine.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Kawhi changed the game for me so much I ain't giving niqqas passes no more. All that waiting around for a athletic dude to find his way or settling on well he can dunk the ball or well he just a defender and that's good enough. I'm done with giving passes to lazy. Yea I know dudes ain't gon be as good as Kawhi even if they practiced all day. But after this season from him I'm expecting more from cats.

This dude is special. And for the record I hate SA being a Laker fan

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

how pop get TWO autistic athlete savants on his squad
like duncan was enough but as soon as he retires an even more autistic robot comes along ready to take over wtf

kwahi prob doesn't sleep he just goes home and stands in his crib with his eyes open until it's time for practice

I love this JJ Redikk quote about Kawhi.... lets you know how relentless and obsessive Kawhi is:

“More than his length, his strength, his quickness, that mother‑‑‑‑‑‑ is so . . . locked . . . in…” Redikk said. “I have no idea what scouting report they give him, but he knows every play, and he takes no breaks.”
Lol,...

Kawhi =

Art Barr

Last edited: