Kawhi Leonard is withdrawing from Team USA for the Paris Olympics and will be replaced, sources tell me and @joevardon.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
knee just started turning around 2 weeks ago and his season ended in late April, we already know this but dude is going to be cooked for this upcoming season

I don't know why they just don't announce he's got arthritis in that knee and try to medically retire him

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Word is Jaylen doesn't want to play

camron-nope.gif

He was on Team USA a few years ago and then he got wrist surgery, which kept him off the team. He definitely wanted to play.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knew this would be the outcome. Is this the minimum he had to do in order to get a medal or some shyt?

Why would Derrick White get considered over Brown?

Team USA has a bunch of guys that put the ball in the basket, White can do all the hustle/scrappy stuff and is a threat to hit the three so you can't completely ignore him on defense

I'd probably have taken Brown but adding White isn't absurd

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When something's degenerative that means it's never getting better lol. They can fix up achilles & ACLs good you can't do much with damaged muscle

Health wise he's been cooked since it happened on the Spurs, the Raptors just did a great job managing it long enough to win. He's been getting paid off what he was instead of what he is for a long time. And at the same time that quad's been disintegrating more & more the whole time
Raptors aint do shyt. nikka was dragging that leg at the end. They just got lucky. Missing nearly the entire previous season probably helped to. The next year he seemed ok in the bubble but that was after a 4 month break. Clippers been managing him and he still been unavailable at the end of the season every year. He is getting paid off the sunk cost fallacy and the need for a star to sell this new stadium. I dont see how anybody would depend on him for anything at this point. This type of shyt aint gonna just magically get better in your mid 30s.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Raptors aint do shyt. nikka was dragging that leg at the end. They just got lucky. Missing nearly the entire previous season probably helped to. The next year he seemed ok in the bubble but that was after a 4 month break. Clippers been managing him and he still been unavailable at the end of the season every year. He is getting paid off the sunk cost fallacy and the need for a star to sell this new stadium. I dont see how anybody would depend on him for anything at this point. This type of shyt aint gonna just magically get better in your mid 30s.
It's really wild how the Clippers blew up their franchise for a decade for this guy and never even reached a Finals.