Kawhi Leonard is withdrawing from Team USA for the Paris Olympics and will be replaced, sources tell me and @joevardon.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
One of the best players of his era, historic shame he had to be riddled with a degenerative injury right as he was entering what should've been his prime. :francis: Also... replacing him with DERRICK WHITE???? Over Donovan Mitchell (who already should be in over that fraud Haliburton)???? Delusional... :scust:

derrick white?
:mjlol:

I know right, how dare they

Donovan Mitchell, Paul George, and Jalen Brunson should be replacing Tatum and Jrue Holiday too

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a feeling this will be hardens team.
First option Harden BACK! :wow:

Klay gone from the Bay...

...Waaarrriorrs...come out to plaaaa-aaaaay
full

@Don Homer

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Derrick white? :what:Team USA low key asking to lose. Stop adding role players. In this format, stars become role players. Kawhi was gonna be a role player. Bam is now a role player. You don’t have to add a lesser player.

Plus this is for posterity sake, this is/was close to being an all-time roster. Don’t nobody wanna look back 20 years from now and see Derek white on that bytch. Same way we cringe when we see Tayshayn Prince on the 2008 roster
who does this?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Not surprised, he didn't look right when they showed all the guys arriving. My pick would be Jaylen Brown or Kyrie, somebody named Paolo and I wouldn't be mad at him either if they wanted to go with a young guy, and it'd be a nice look for him.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
He can’t play in the playoffs (even if he wanted to) and now he can’t even play in the Olympics. That leg is absolutely destroyed
When something's degenerative that means it's never getting better lol. They can fix up achilles & ACLs good you can't do much with damaged muscle

Health wise he's been cooked since it happened on the Spurs, the Raptors just did a great job managing it long enough to win. He's been getting paid off what he was instead of what he is for a long time. And at the same time that quad's been disintegrating more & more the whole time

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Everyone knew this would be the outcome. Is this the minimum he had to do in order to get a medal or some shyt?

Why would Derrick White get considered over Brown?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Should it not be Jaylen, the disrespect will continue:

Snubbed from All Star team in 2022
Shoulda been the 2022 ECF MVP
Snubbed for 2024 All Defense
Snubbed for 2024 All NBA (which cost him a couple million this year)

The disrespect continues even extends to his contract:

Didn't get a Player Option in his final year
Only got a 7% Trade Kicker

The guy who may get the spot over him, Derrick White, has a Player Option in his final year and a 15% Trade Kicker. :dahell: And D White is my second favorite player on the team but he gets the contract perks and the Olympic spot over Jaylen? :beli:
Word is Jaylen doesn't want to play

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
knee just started turning around 2 weeks ago and his season ended in late April, we already know this but dude is going to be cooked for this upcoming season