Kawhi Leonard And The Future Of The Spurs

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
:comeon: at thinking Kawhis some franchise player hes a nice role player and is in the perfect spot where he doesnt have to do much but lets take it easy

Its like the people on here who said Paul George was a franchise player:pachaha:

I think he will get to a Loul Deng type level as far as numbers are concerned but i dont think he will ever be the best or second best player on a championship team. But Popovich will get the everything out of him that he can.

If he's the future, the Spurs ain't going no where. I like Leonards game but if he's your primary option on offense that team is gonna suck.

:russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachaha::gladbron::smugdraper:

Spurs in 16

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This dude is still 3 years from his prime :mindblown:

This dude is taking AD spot before AD could fully establish his spot :mindblown:

It's :mindblown: how players react to him on the court...if he takes a step or two toward anybody they just instantly pass like :damn: or pick up there dribble like :whoa:

And now all of a sudden every other game LMA is getting 3 or 4 blocks :mindblown:

shyt Tony Parker is looking the best he has ever looked defensively :mindblown:

Kawhi teaching these dudes defense through osmosis :mindblown:

What's scary is.....Duncan is actually playing better defense than Kawhi :mindblown:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Didn’t read this whole thread but my friend told me about this yesterday :mjlol:

This guy is so weird.. 1997 Tahoe? 2 bedroom Apt? Cmon that’s takin shyt too far.. He needs to cut those dusty ass cornrows it’s not 1997..

The fukkin Spurs did it again tho... They find yet another great player who doesn’t want the spotlight

:dead:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Spurs ain't gotta future :birdman:

:comeon: at thinking Kawhis some franchise player hes a nice role player and is in the perfect spot where he doesnt have to do much but lets take it easy

Its like the people on here who said Paul George was a franchise player:pachaha:

Spurs are screwed when Duncan retires

sent from royalty via tapatalk

I think he will get to a Loul Deng type level as far as numbers are concerned but i dont think he will ever be the best or second best player on a championship team. But Popovich will get the everything out of him that he can.

George slightly over Leonard

We have yet to see what he can really do on the offensive end being the primary scorer cause he's 3rd option at best. But from what I have seen, he has the potential to be the player that you build around. He's already a beast on the defensive end. I see the guy get atleast 2 steals whenever he's in the game. I agree that Kawhi and George are neck and neck, but don't compare him to Kidd-Gilcrist. He's light years ahead of him already.

If he's the future, the Spurs ain't going no where. I like Leonards game but if he's your primary option on offense that team is gonna suck.

giphy.gif