Kawhi Leonard And The Future Of The Spurs

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Kawhi Leonard will be a superstar....if your a spurs fan,you cant help but be excited about his potential

Just because he just plays basketball,nikkas wanna try and shyt on him..

He dosent get the fanfare,so no one knows him

That nikka will be a star..

He reminds me of that guy from the Colts...

Just goes about his merry way...But as a fellow quiet nikka,...I will leave it at that

Hopefully tmac can give him some game and help mold him....

My spurs are looking suspect...Hopefully Blair and Baynes can hold the fort...Bonner jus takes up a spot

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
FreedS[ohh]lave;3939683 said:
:comeon: at thinking Kawhis some franchise player hes a nice role player and is in the perfect spot where he doesnt have to do much but lets take it easy

Its like the people on here who said Paul George was a franchise player:pachaha:

:whoa: dont talk too fast now... they still have to a chance to possibly become superstars

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Kawhi Leonard will be a superstar....if your a spurs fan,you cant help but be excited about his potential

Just because he just plays basketball,nikkas wanna try and shyt on him..

He dosent get the fanfare,so no one knows him

That nikka will be a star..

He reminds me of that guy from the Colts...

Just goes about his merry way...But as a fellow quiet nikka,...I will leave it at that

Hopefully tmac can give him some game and help mold him....

My spurs are looking suspect...Hopefully Blair and Baynes can hold the fort...Bonner jus takes up a spot

original.jpg

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's the future, the Spurs ain't going no where. I like Leonards game but if he's your primary option on offense that team is gonna suck.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:comeon: at thinking Kawhis some franchise player hes a nice role player and is in the perfect spot where he doesnt have to do much but lets take it easy

Its like the people on here who said Paul George was a franchise player:pachaha:
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Do you follow basketball???