Kawhi Leonard And The Future Of The Spurs

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;3939683 said:
:comeon: at thinking Kawhis some franchise player hes a nice role player and is in the perfect spot where he doesnt have to do much but lets take it easy

Its like the people on here who said Paul George was a franchise player:pachaha:

explain why not?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I think he will get to a Loul Deng type level as far as numbers are concerned but i dont think he will ever be the best or second best player on a championship team. But Popovich will get the everything out of him that he can.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;3939831 said:
To me youre a frnahcise player when youre a top 5 player who you can win a title with you as the teams best player i dont see him on that level at all:ld:

i say give him atleast 2 more years

i think its just more of him bringin out his skillset than him not havin it in him

i seen him against Lebron this year and he was ballin almost neck n neck

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i say give him atleast 2 more years

i think its just more of him bringin out his skillset than him not havin it in him

i seen him against Lebron this year and he was ballin almost neck n neck

I dotn see anytign that suggests hes a go to scorer on a title team at all hes in the same exact mode of the Dengs Igoudalas etc real nice role player but not guys you build aorund

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;3939906 said:
I dotn see anytign that suggests hes a go to scorer on a title team at all hes in the same exact mode of the Dengs Igoudalas etc real nice role player but not guys you build aorund

George, Leonard, or Kidd-Gilchrist? who the best out these three?

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have yet to see what he can really do on the offensive end being the primary scorer cause he's 3rd option at best. But from what I have seen, he has the potential to be the player that you build around. He's already a beast on the defensive end. I see the guy get atleast 2 steals whenever he's in the game. I agree that Kawhi and George are neck and neck, but don't compare him to Kidd-Gilcrist. He's light years ahead of him already.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
FreedS[ohh]lave;3939683 said:
:comeon: at thinking Kawhis some franchise player hes a nice role player and is in the perfect spot where he doesnt have to do much but lets take it easy

Its like the people on here who said Paul George was a franchise player:pachaha:

So there are only 5 franchise players according to you?:rudy:

You acting like george is some dion waiters scrub when in actuality he caried that team without granger to a 3rd seed.:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there are only 5 franchise players according to you?:rudy:

You acting like george is some dion waiters scrub when in actuality he caried that team without granger to a 3rd seed.:ufdup:

Yes franchise player to me means elite top 5 player George is a good player nothing less nothing more :manny:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spurs had Scola stashed in europe for years. if they wouldve brought him over in his prime, they couldve went to another finals.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
FreedS[ohh]lave;3940308 said:
Yes franchise player to me means elite top 5 player George is a good player nothing less nothing more :manny:

So choose 5 out of cp3, deron, ant davis, kyrie, lebron, melo, wade, bean, dwight, russy, kd, blake, rose, tony parker, gasol....you mean to tell me the rest are role players?

I think your understanding of what a franchise player is skewed. Cp3 out the 1st round twice, melo once but I'm sure they are franchise players right? :bryan: