Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
This is also true. But people need to get it together. Might not be able to swing the tide back (who knows another hellspawn judge may die early), but we can stop the bleeding, setup the future, and make strong policy changes that will actually have to hit SCOTUS.
Thomas is old fat and probably finna lose a foot or a kidney soon so I hope his c00n ass dies and dies slowly soon. :pacspit:

It wouldn't shift the court but it would at least stem the bleeding.

Edit: :snoop:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I remember clearly when Kennedy out of his own rat trap mouth said a couple years ago he will retire when a republican is president..
He retired after the stupid stunt he pulled yesterday. He seems to pull a lot of stupid stunts. Are we going to get his algorithm on gerrymandering before he leaves?

Jhoon

Daps
Interesting :leon:

If they got the Senate, they can block SCOTUS nominations for 2 years :wow:
I think Ted is only up 5 in Texas, but I doubt Kennedy is going to wait that long to retire.

Realistically, the Supreme Court is a joke.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think Ted is only up 5 in Texas, but I doubt Kennedy is going to wait that long to retire.

Realistically, the Supreme Court is a joke.

Nah, Trump is gonna get his 2nd appointment. It'll be ran through in the next month or so.

Its more so about if there are any further vacancies, that fat fukk can't nominate anyone from January 2019 through January 2021...

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I remember clearly when Kennedy out of his own rat trap mouth said a couple years ago he will retire when a republican is president..
oh kennedy has always been a piece of shyt. he was a reagan apointee after all.
people are angry because now we're going to have a younger conservative judge who will serve 20-30 years

Jhoon

Daps

Republicans do whatever is in the interest of their party and their donors and spin it regardless of whatever calling them hypocrites does. Have some of these fukks still not learned this after it got super charged and put on steroids in the form of Donald Trump?

They keep playing a losing hand in an awful game.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This wasn't a typical election! :ufdup:

Fair enought but that's why the "civility" wing needed to drop the generosities and come for Mcconnell's neck on upholding that seat; call out the Russia investigation instead of letting Mcconnell threaten to call it a partisan play; and make sure Hillary showed up in those states at least briefly to ensure voters turned our and didn't flip. Along with Bernie voters in swing states needing to know better; but considering what their opinions were on race issues, I'm not sure it was a matter of knowing better.

Last edited: