Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also a higher amount of hillary supporters didnt vote in 08 for obama than bernies supporters not voting for hrc
One thing I have realized over recent years and will always go with this for now on in presidential elections is the Candidate with the most personality will always win in modern elections.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
breh i feel like magneto in X2
they arent playing by our rules why the fukk dont we play by theirs
i always keep it in the back of my mind that instead of being content with my vote, the democratic party wants to degrade my voice by seeking the votes of people dont really care for me.
also a higher amount of hillary supporters didnt vote in 08 for obama than bernies supporters not voting for hrc
you have it all wrong. its because of people like kennedy, who is honestly an idiot are heralded by clowns as a respectable man. in 24 hours we have gone from laughing at his thoughts on the muslim ban to bemoaning his departure.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fair enought but that's why the "civility" wing needed to drop the generosities and come for Mcconnell's neck on upholding that seat; call out the Russia investigation instead of letting Mcconnell threaten to call it a partisan play; and make sure Hillary showed up in those states at least briefly to ensure voters turned our and didn't flip. Along with Bernie voters in swing states needing to know better; but considering what they're opinions were on race issues, I'm not sure it was a matter of knowing better.
Agreed.

We don't talk about it enough, but there was a moment for that and Hillary blew it when she went all :Madwithher: after beating Bernie.

Let's not repeat past mistakes.

She gone. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: No1
Daps
This is such bullshyt. Hillary was a trash Candidate. That in combination with the terrible Electoral college system is why this situation happened.
Bullshyt, enough! you had a choice this election and any vote not hillary is for trump, so this is what you get. This is on TYT, bernie broes, bernie or bust, third party voters, intercept, greenwald, dore and other fools who said the supreme court was not important and that hillary and trump were both evil.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt, enough! you had a choice this election and any vote not hillary is for trump, so this is what you get. This is on TYT, bernie broes, bernie or bust, third party voters, intercept, greenwald, dore and other fools who said the supreme court was not important and that hillary and trump were both evil.
She had what 3 million more votes than trump? Clearly the system is broken and she allowed a dude that spent a lifetime as a bad business man and con beat her she was trash dawg. I wish she won but she was trash.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
congrats progressives

On what? They're trying to save the party the Democrats ruined in 2016.
  1. Playing party politics by picking a terrible candidate
  2. The DNC doing everything in their power to make her the frontrunner/nominee
  3. Her camp tells her to go campaign in the Great Lake states, she ignores them, and decides campaigning in Nevada was more important
  4. Losing to a complete political novice that has absolutely no government experience whatsoever
Congrats Democrats, you played this expertly.
full