Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Watching Rachel, she talking about how theFBI questioned Kennedy for 10hrs. Asked him variations of drug and alcohol use and abuse questions. I wonder if Kavanaugh admitted to the FBI he was drunk in his high school days. His answers to those questions can come back to hunt him if he did not disclose it but also disclosing it, he gives credence to Dr. Ford allegation of him being drunk trying to rape her. They'll probably cancel Mondays hearing once she doesnt agree tomorrow to testify. They wouldnt want the Democrats to ask him about his high school days and him lying about it or admitting he was a drunk in a televised hearing.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Watching Rachel, she talking about how theFBI questioned Kennedy for 10hrs. Asked him variations of drug and alcohol use and abuse. I wonder if Kavanaugh admitted to the FBI he was drunk in his high school days. His answers to those questions can come back to hunt him if he did not disclose it but also disclosing it, he gives credence to Dr. Ford allegation of him being drunk trying to rape her. They'll probably cancel Mondays hearing once she doesnt agree tomorrow to testify. They wouldnt want the Democrats to ask him about his high school days and him lying about it or admitting he was a drunk in a televised hearing.

Lawrence just exposed Grassley and Hatch for the clowns they are :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure if this has been discussed but i BET kavanaugh has fukked some of his clerks....

gettyimages-1001888254.jpg

h=300

9684.jpg