Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
grassley setting friday 10 am deadline for accuser to say whether she'll speak on monday

its truly mind blowing how morally bankrupt these people are....how anyone can support them is even more mind blowing....
Good for chuck.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
so claire cant focus on both. sexual assault shows a clear lack of morality and is contrary to the character his supporters claim he has. while the money issue is important, how can you exclude serious allegations like these?

A confirmation isn't a trial. That's the problem here.

At best, she would just be able to make a statement that she believes he's unfit and why. The Senate isn't there to determine guilt or innocence.

The Republicans have already decided his character doesn't matter. It's just a matter of how he'll vote. In this case, he's Trump's mole for his own guilty or innocence.

Jhoon

Daps
Says who?
Oh, I'm sorry. When the Supreme Court decides Brown vs BoE is unconstitutional, how do you think the Democrats should respond?

The Supreme Court has picked up the slack of The Congress. Congress has to regain control of the government. The Supreme Court should not even matter to me.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
what an odd response.
She's a Democrat

No Democrat with half a brain would vote to confirm this cat

His approval rating amongst the public is 30%

A Democrat voting against this cat is like that Lodestar fukker and the Op-Ed

Nice sentiment but ultimately an empty gesture

We need to know what Collins and that other woman from Alaska is gonna do

Daps
Reppin
NYC

None of this matters until a Republican says this :stopitslime: Thanks Claire :mjlol:

Also I can’t believe people actually think Republicans give a shyt about discovering the truth. An 85 year old mysognistic piece of shyt like Grassley isn’t going to be like “yeah the FBI should totally look into this :krs:

She speaks Monday or that’s it — barring some shocking new revelation

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Claire McCaskill saying that she won't vote for Kavanaugh is actually important.

She's a Senator representing Missouri and she's running for re-election this year. Missouri is a red state that voted for Donald Trump in 2016 by over 18%. This could put her re-election chances in jeopardy (she's in a close race).

Jhoon

Daps
Claire McCaskill saying that she won't vote for Kavanaugh is actually important.

She's a Senator representing Missouri and she's running for re-election this year. Missouri is a red state that voted for Donald Trump in 2016 by over 18%. This could put her re-election chances in jeopardy (she's in a close race).
Let’s say we lose Missouri, are you aware we are about to pick up Tennessee, Colorado, and Arizona?

I know it’s not even October

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Let’s say we lose Missouri, are you aware we are about to pick up Tennessee, Colorado, and Arizona?

I know it’s not even October
There's no guarantee that Democrats will pick up TN or AZ.

Also, there is no Senate election this year for Colorado.